Fastest, easiest way to lose weight

regmma123

Black Belt
Reaction score
eat whatever breakfast you want

eat whatever lunch you want

Don’t eat anything for the rest of day after that. Yea you’ll be somewhat hungry, so what. You’re an adult, not a baby. You will survive til breakfast tomorrow. No calorie counting, no points, and you can have whatever breakfast and lunch you want. Every day you will be waking up slimmer

Dinner is for comfort, not survival

Lulululolololollll roflmao hahahahahahahh heheheheheheheh whoo hooo hoo

Calories way down bro. It ain't rocket surgery.

Fastest, easiest way to lose weight

...is to use a chainsaw and chop off a limb.

Your plan sucks ass as I can't sleep with an empty stomach, it just doesn't work.

If I want to cut weight, I just do the following two times a week: skip breakfast and lunch and don't eat until 20:30 that night. a 24 hour fast and then a nice big meal, then back to maintenance the next day. Approx 1500 calorie deficit x 2 is about a lb a week and only dieting for 2 days.

As always, the best diet is the one that works for you. If it leads to a calorie deficit and you can stick to it then you're good. It's really not brain surgery.

don't be a pig and move alot !!

jk'n

switch up your diet and make healthier choices plain and simple... Of course if your looking to rapidly lose it you would increase your exercising habbits ..

good luck!!

don't eat bacon strips n pizzas for lunch n think your ok ... Goal = cleaner healthier does with occasional breaks .. But lifestyle is key

Anyone who says you can eat w/e the fck you want then starve and its good for you.....gtfo.

Eat healthy clean meals through out the day, organics, low sugar, dont eat carbs n starchy shit in the evening. Lots of h20. No junk food....we are not meant to eat processed garbage. Work out often....activity is key.

Unless you are broke....eat, but eat clean.....its not cheap but your body will benefit unless you are ok with having internal issues or decreasing your life span to stay skinny now.

Yes ive read a lot about this and speak to dieticians and doctors about proper intake and the cause and effect to the body long term.

Fad diets, starving....go ahead, but think about it. Sometimes common sense goes a long way.

Cut off your arms, you'll lose 20-30 lbs and its done ASAP

Cut off your arms, you'll lose 20-30 lbs and its done ASAP
Came here to post this but I'm late so I'll say something that makes sense instead:

CUT THE SUGAR

Srsly, eating fat doesn't make you fat - sugar does. Throw out the candy, soda, snacks and processed food (it has tons of sugar) and you'll lose weight effortlessly.

Do it the way Christian Bale did it for his role in The Machinist. One can of tuna a day.

Came here to post this but I'm late so I'll say something that makes sense instead:

CUT THE SUGAR

Srsly, eating fat doesn't make you fat - sugar does. Throw out the candy, soda, snacks and processed food (it has tons of sugar) and you'll lose weight effortlessly.

Sugar doesnt make you fat, more calories in than you burn off make you fat.

Fuck off with your 1 hour 29min documentary.

Carbohydrates/glucose/diasaccharides/monosaccharides= coke is calories, bread is calories. You take in too many calories you gain weight, you take in less you weigh less. 150 calories in a pepsi, 100 calories in a slice of white bread roughly.

Fuck off with your 1 hour 29min documentary.

Carbohydrates/glucose/diasaccharides/monosaccharides= coke is calories, bread is calories. You take in too many calories you gain weight, you take in less you weigh less. 150 calories in a pepsi, 100 calories in a slice of white bread roughly.
You don't have to get all defensive and rude. It's 1,5 hrs because it's a complex subject and needs in-depth scientific explanation. A calorie from sugar is different than a calorie from fat or protein. The effects on the body are different too. The details are in the video.

If, instead of a solid scientific lecture by a certified MD you prefer 5 minutes of entertainment then you can watch the below:

Last edited:
You don't have get all defensive and rude. It's 1,5 hrs because it's a complex subject and needs in-depth scientific explanation. A calorie from sugar is different than a calorie from fat or protein. The effects on the body are different too. The details are in the video.

If, instead of a solid scientific lecture by a certified MD you prefer 5 minutes of entertainment then you can watch the below:

I am not defensive, and I understand the nutritional difference between a can of soda vs say the same calories in strawberries...BUT...the title is the fastest easiest way to lose weight. Personally I believe obesity is more deserving of our time than school shootings/gun debate.

That being said, people first need to learn portion size and calorie control before being able to manage nutritional information. Cutting out or minimising things you stated are of course obvious good ideas...but a simpler way for the average human is simply to eat less and become more active

I am not defensive, and I understand the nutritional difference between a can of soda vs say the same calories in strawberries...BUT...the title is the fastest easiest way to lose weight. Personally I believe obesity is more deserving of our time than school shootings/gun debate.

That being said, people first need to learn portion size and calorie control before being able to manage nutritional information. Cutting out or minimising things you stated are of course obvious good ideas...but a simpler way for the average human is simply to eat less and become more active
I guess it's a decent first step. Understanding how nutrients differ is the next. Cooking instead of buying processed food is the consecutive.

I'm glad we have switched to a civil dialogue rather than "fuck off". ;)

I guess it's a decent first step. Understanding how nutrients differ is the next. Cooking instead of buying processed food is the consecutive.

I'm glad we have switched to a civil dialogue rather than "fuck off". ;)

lol fuck off.

Back