century gloves

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
are the best i gotta say i mean they make ufcs official glove and ufc refuses to even use the winning pride gloves that they own the rights to

You start more pointless topics than anyone else in history could hope to start.

are the best i gotta say i mean they make ufcs official glove and ufc refuses to even use the winning pride gloves that they own the rights to

Century is def not the best. But thanks for your opinion.

l@nd0 .

My friend lives in nyc and was trying to find him a wrestling club and he sent me this we dont know if this is legit or if this is a joke lol
http://www.metrowrestling.org/

the site says metro wrestling is nycs gay friendly freestyle wrestling club for adults and teach at the staten island lgbt center

METRO athletes compete locally and internationally at Gay Games, wtf lol is my friend gonna get molested here?

centery has some good gloves tbh gloves are like shoes your basically paying for that nike logo is it really worth the extra 60 bucks?

why doy care anyways not like this is your place this is a pretty dead forum anyways anythings better than nothing
Century is def not the best. But thanks for your opinion.

l@nd0 .

they good enuff for dana

why doy care anyways not like this is your place this is a pretty dead forum anyways anythings better than nothing

they good enuff for dana
Anything, in this case, is not better than nothing. Please stop with the incessant posting.

And please, if you must continue, at least pretend like you care about spelling and grammar. Otherwise it’s difficult to know what you’re saying.

yeah but its fun to annoy people like that guy who bumped every thread out of sheer anger

purple is teh gay we can agree on this unless well. your a big fruit...

Back