Rick Ross on life support

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like he got a heart attack

Rick Ross has been hooked up to a machine that's taking over the function of his heart and lungs ... according to sources connected to the music mogul.

Rick is in a Miami area hospital getting treatment in the cardiac unit -- a strong sign he might have suffered a heart attack which manifested itself as respiratory issues early Thursday morning.

TMZ broke the story ... Rick was rushed to a hospital after a 911 caller reported he was unresponsive and "slobbing at the mouth."

We're told doctors have put him on something called ECMO, or extracorporeal membrane oxygenation. It's a technique used to oxygenate his blood outside of his body, before it's pumped back into his body.

It's essentially a form of life support, and a clear sign of how dire the situation is.
http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/02/rick-ross-hospitalized-ecmo-life-support-heart-attack/

crazy stuff. probably the lean and xanax mixed with an an unhealthy diet. he was having serious seizures a while back like lil wayne.

mrw-i-hear-about-the-worldwide-tax-evasioncorruption-scandal-leaked-by-the-panama-papers-207963.gif

The real Rick Ross or teh rapper?

Had no idea who he is, or was until I clicked on the article.

He has the same birthday as me. Hope we don't have the same death date.

It's to be expected. You cannot live that sort of lifestyle consequence-free.

Sucks for his fans, i suppose.

Wait is that the dude who did never gonna give you up

Wait is that the dude who did never gonna give you up

I thought that at first too, then I remembered that was “Rick Roll” and then I remembered that’s not even that guy’s name either, that was just the name of the meme. That guy wa Rick Astley.

Back