The metal thread \m/

Great game, even though the rts parts are pretty lame. Soundtrack is indeed pretty killer all-around.
I can't think of many cut scenes I've watched all the way through more than once but they're pretty enjoyable.
It incorporates metal into its world and pokes fun at the culture while having great fondness for it.

An excellent tribute.

Though I've heard Ozzy was a cunt and said he wouldn't participate if Dio was involved.

I have been listing to this recently.

I could never get into them, but they're touring with Dark Tranquillity soon so I'll be seeing them live. Maybe it'll change my mind about them lol. Don't know if I'll get there to see them though, don't want to be forced to hear Amorphis
tenor.gif

I could never get into them, but they're touring with Dark Tranquillity soon so I'll be seeing them live. Maybe it'll change my mind about them lol. Don't know if I'll get there to see them though, don't want to be forced to hear Amorphis
tenor.gif

Lol. I Love Amorphis. New Album coming out.

amorphis-queen-of-time.jpg

I Love Amorphis.

Great fucking band. Tales From the Thousand Lakes helped shape European Death Metal. Elegy is also excellent and Karelian is totally solid. To me shit gets watereddown after that.

Great fucking band. Tales From the Thousand Lakes helped shape European Death Metal. Elegy is also excellent and Karelian is totally solid. To me shit gets watereddown after that.

Elegy holds a special place for me.
But I'm a huge fan of there recent stuff. I love how they have variety of different styles in one album. Also I think they are one of the few bands that can do "pop" metal right.

Elegy holds a special place for me.
But I'm a huge fan of there recent stuff. I love how they have variety of different styles in one album. Also I think they are one of the few bands that can do "pop" metal right.

Excellent live band too. Saw 'em on tours for Tales and Tuonela (another fine album).

Any of you guys like Psycroptic? Great tech death band from Australia (Tasmania of all places), seeing them for the first time in a few weeks, pretty excited. This track has been stuck in my head for a few days now.

Pure insanity from a group who created a J-idol unit just to release the more bizarre music they make.

Bow7UkmIEAEzuI9.jpg
Bow7UkmIEAEzuI9.jpg

This is what they normally look like.

800x_image.jpg

Last edited:
Back