Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol

Unilke those other can "reporters" mentioned earlier in this thread, I actually think that Gehlken is the best Vegas-based Raiders reporter. I follow his shit on Twitter.

Baseless.

Lol at complaining about 11 million for your starting RB and lead receiver.

Reggie and gruden would be retarded to not be constantly looking at what else is out there for options at all positions.

Expect Dion Jordan to be signed.

I like that move. He looked like a massive can bust until his short stint with Seattle. He was a terror.

Expect Dion Jordan to be signed.

I like that move. He looked like a massive can bust until his short stint with Seattle. He was a terror.
RFA, I think Seattle is trying to move Bennett because they will resign Jordan cheap/young

RFA, I think Seattle is trying to move Bennett because they will resign Jordan cheap/young
They may get something in return.

Your boy Dion Lewis is on Grudens wishlist also.

Roquan Smith 6’ 236lbs. Put on some size.

If they pass on him Im going to freak out.

Drafting 10th.

Supposedly Grudens got it in for Dion Lewis. If he doesnt get landed I really want Guice.
He and Lynch would be the most violent tandem in the league.

Supposedly Grudens got it in for Dion Lewis. If he doesnt get landed I really want Guice.
He and Lynch would be the most violent tandem in the league.
Oh yeah, big fan of Guice’s style as well. Guess they’ve been watching Michel quite a bit which I wouldn’t mind much either

Interior D Lineman class looking good so far.

Time to get Aldon the fuck off this team.

I think with Gruden here we definitely won’t see these “reach” picks like Reggie tries to do.

Lol I know we have an anti-Aldon policy itt, but hopefully this is the second-to-last post that we ever make, last being released from the team.

Lol I know we have an anti-Aldon policy itt, but hopefully this is the second-to-last post that we ever make, last being released from the team.

This is my surprised face.........
prwoOIy.jpg

I think with Gruden here we definitely won’t see these “reach” picks like Reggie tries to do.

Gruden will definitely have a say. We'll see how it plays out. Cool Scarfo AV. Ruthless bastard.

God Vita is a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back