Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Got me some new specks.
spsMuDW.jpg

28424274_10210452608250784_7721190769667198155_o.jpg

Promo pic. Rocking Italian hand stitched seersucker. Just picked up a light lavender number. Picking up $900-1000 suits for $250 thanks to a family hook up lol.

I may sound poor but at least I don't look it.

Dunno really... just something I've done off and on for like a decade..

I dig the look and it works with my style.

For example, the seersucker jacket is well cut and looks expensive and looks good on you. That shirt, with the wrinkled stitch seams, not so much. Good shirts with good collars don't do that. You can get away with that on a linen shirt (which go well with seersuckers in the summer) but I don't think that's look you're going for.

Do you take fashion advice well?
I generally have a pretty distinct style. Suits or a leather biker jacket with skinny jeans and a scarf.

Usually a flat bill cap or a pork pie laid back on the crown for a relaxed look with bangs exposed. Mohawk is generally styled like a side part on the top and a bit primped in the back.

always been into suits thanks to the Mod and ska scene, I remember Conor on TUF tell Uriah "where I'm from we work to wear these suits."

What you thinking advice wise? Is it that I need a grill? Because I totally wish I could pull it off.

For example, the seersucker jacket is well cut and looks expensive and looks good on you. That shirt, with the wrinkled stitch seams, not so much. Good shirts with good collars don't do that. You can get away with that on a linen shirt (which go well with seersuckers in the summer) but I don't think that's look you're going for.

Yeah, I dig the color combo but I see what you mean. I'm using a soft lime green with with the pale lavender tonight. Collar is a bit wider than I would like but it looks good.

For all you thirsty boys and girls out there, here ya go

dateposted-public

Edit:fak. I’ll figure out what happened on the upload and fix it in a few

Back