PWD 549: 100,000 Aussies Can't Be Wrong

Better Buddy Cop Movie(all sequels included)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone’s gassed at some point. Could be angle. Shit, it could be Edge.

50 person RR?

<DisgustingHHH>

AJ to Raw to get buried by Braun and Roman?

<DisgustingHHH>

Cain trying to get a match with Brock in WWE

<36>

Whoever it is, I hope they got Ambrose’s number

Also wtf WWE

Briscoes cant wrestle here cuz they said some shit many years ago

Hogan has to be scrubbed from our memories forever because he said some shit

Enzo is fired because him being accused of some horse shit by some skank whore is bad for the the company image

But you can do biz with saudi arabia a country that still has slavery is homophobic as shit and is an oppressive rape culture for real

I gotta call dingo on that

My reaction to that news would be

Mine too

Theres just certain things you expect

Nick to fight then pop for weed

Jones to beat ass and pop for roids

and cain to get hurt before he has to perform anywhere are a few examples

@The Higher Power peep this old school cage match set up from Cobo Hall in the 70's

28795579_128872597942672_5047391367564860398_n.jpg
A Lion's Den match?

mu4mb0q.png

Also wtf WWE

Enzo is fired because him being accused of some horse shit by some skank whore is bad for the the company image

But you can do biz with saudi arabia a country that still has slavery is homophobic as shit and is an oppressive rape culture for real

Briscoes haven't gone to WWE because of the schedule.

Briscoes haven't gone to WWE because of the schedule.
They had a tryout a few years ago and were about to sign but Jay got in trouble for keeping kayfabe on Twitter.

Also wtf WWE

Name an inspirational award after a guy who said that all gay people go to Hell. :confused:

Name an inspirational award after a guy who said that all gay people go to Hell. :confused:

Good point , that too.

There probably is one though like at some crackery cracker golf or tennis country club or something I would not bet against one existing

Does this mean we can finally have the briscoes in the wwe or at least nxt and that we can have the hulkster in our games again ?

Also wtf WWE

Oil money.

Oil money.

Yea I know Im just sick of them always getting a pass on being the worst mother fuckers on earth cuz they got money. Im really not happy with wwe makin this move I dont give a shit how dope of a rumble they put on.

I realize my not liking it doesnt amount to a puddle of piss but figured id share my thoughts on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back