Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got his 40 time?

Rifuckingdiculous. But Im more impressed with the way he runs on tape. Hes got a lot of hussle for a big boy.

I think Ill go ahead and switch my stance. Take him if its not Smith. Zero chance Barkley falls anywhere so get after this monster and let him eat.

Rifuckingdiculous. But Im more impressed with the way he runs on tape. Hes got a lot of hussle for a big boy.

I think Ill go ahead and switch my stance. Take him if its not Smith. Zero chance Barkley falls anywhere so get after this monster and let him eat.

If I had to bet Smith will be the only one left.....but ya never know.

Vea ran 5.11 both times. Nice.

Last edited:

He looked way quicker too, I was very impressed and would be more that happy if they drafted him. Updated mocks all have him going before the raiders pick now so his stock flew up there.

LOL, bravo, Raiders.

We Niner fans tried to warn you. You guys never listen...ever. "Second" chance scrapheap.
Lol. Enjoy Malcolm Smith.

LOL, bravo, Raiders.

We Niner fans tried to warn you. You guys never listen...ever. "Second" chance scrapheap.

He was worth the risk. It's not as if we didn't know that.

As far as "second chance scrapheap", Al is dead. Get over it. Different paradigm now. If you had been paying attention you would know this.

The most unsurprising news of the day, Aldon Smith released due to messing up again, also the sky is blue.

I think with Gruden here we definitely won’t see these “reach” picks like Reggie tries to do.
Reggie's had some hits in the draft but those 2nd round DL "developmental projects" that haven't particularly developed hurt. Then last year's draft was pretty much a wash, though that was mainly due to injuries and could still develop. I agree that Gruden's input will be a net positive.

Reggie's had some hits in the draft but those 2nd round DL "developmental projects" that haven't particularly developed hurt. Then last year's draft was pretty much a wash, though that was mainly due to injuries and could still develop. I agree that Gruden's input will be a net positive.
Those 2nd round picks hurt especially with the players selected shortly after that are thriving now and could've filled a need.

Those 2nd round picks hurt especially with the players selected shortly after that are thriving now and could've filled a need.
Exactly, I think Reggie and Co. tried to be too brilliant and find that "diamond on the rough" player who turns into a beast and make them look like geniuses rather than pick up some obvious day-one contributors. Overall the franchise hasn't been run poorly since Reggie came over so I'll give the regime an overall thumbs up but bad draft picks can really hurt a team.

It seems in the recent past the RAIDERS always fuck up on picking solid players, instead reaching for a fast receiver or a QB that can throw 70 yds on one knee. I really hope Gruden cleans house and puts great scouts, position coaches (WR, QB, LB etc etc) etc etc etc in position for us to excel in Today’s NFL.

Eifert on the Raiders radar. If he can stay healthy this would be a huge upgrade

It seems in the recent past the RAIDERS always fuck up on picking solid players, instead reaching for a fast receiver or a QB that can throw 70 yds on one knee. I really hope Gruden cleans house and puts great scouts, position coaches (WR, QB, LB etc etc) etc etc etc in position for us to excel in Today’s NFL.

outdated view

I didn't catch any of the DBs yesterday, any standouts?

Eifert on the Raiders radar. If he can stay healthy this would be a huge upgrade
I like Cook quite a bit but thatd be a really nice TE tandem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back