Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
A-rob is a free agent.

Watch for Paul Richardson also.

Last edited:
A-rob is a free agent.

Watch for Paul Richardson also.
How much do you think AR-15 is worth? One great season really and coming off an injury. Seems like a gamble with a big payoff.

Richardson seems more stable but a lower ceiling.

How much do you think AR-15 is worth? One great season really and coming off an injury. Seems like a gamble with a big payoff.

10-11 mil a year.

AR15 shits on Richardson though, and he's only like 16 months older then the top WR in this draft Calvin Ridley. He's going to have a bunch of teams asking about him

I'm gonna take the A Rob train here......loved him coming out of the draft.....they called him a bit slow....that damned 40 time bullshit.

He is worth a 10-11 as @PUO3 said. Only my opinion but signing him let's us let Crabs go. Then we can let S. Smith go and we have cap room.

Roll the dice on that all day.

giphy.gif

Trade rumour,

Gerald McCoy to the raiders for a 2nd round pick

No thanks. Big $ and an early pick for a 30 year old.

Would rather get Wilkerson

When say “in recent years”, that isn’t true. That thought process was last used with Hayward-bey which was in 2009 lol.
You got me there, 2009. It all seems to run together. Then it was Seymour and Tommy Kelly with inflated contracts for barely any production value. It was sad when we took Bey over Wallace, Maclin, Harvin, Britt, Crabtree, Nicks.

You got me there, 2009. It all seems to run together. Then it was Seymour and Tommy Kelly with inflated contracts for barely any production value. It was sad when we took Bey over Wallace, Maclin, Harvin, Britt, Crabtree, Nicks.
Funny that Crabtree ended up with the raiders cause he literally laughed at them for picking DHB over him.

Funny that Crabtree ended up with the raiders cause he literally laughed at them for picking DHB over him.
You’re damn skippy, even his father at that time said hell no to the RAIDERS

The McCoy rumour has no merit. Just heard that it was from espn insider and the entire article is full of bullshit.

I hate this time of year, so much bullshit out there

Damn theyre letting Jon Condo walk.

Last Al Davis player.

Jelly is back. Hope he can build off last year.

and....eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back