NFL Discussion v78: A match made in Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already said he was more accurate, but thanks.
You listed stats. Because youre full of shit and are talking from your ass like usual lol.

There is nothing Mayfield does that is “immensely” better than what Canziel did. Literally nothing.

Idk about the whole strength of schedule argument you're going on about PUtO. Mayfield beat Ohio State and Oklahoma state on the road, TCU twice and and barely lost to Georgia in a game where he played great. Thats 4 top 10 opponents and 1 top 25. Its not like he was playing in the WAC or some shit.

Idk about the whole strength of schedule argument you're going on about PUtO. Mayfield beat Ohio State and Oklahoma state on the road, TCU twice and and barely lost to Georgia in a game where he played great. Thats 4 top 10 opponents. Its not like he was playing in the WAC or some shit.
I didnt say he played scrubs. But yes, Manziel played in the better division.

You listed stats. Because youre full of shit and are talking from your ass like usual lol.

There is nothing Mayfield does that is “immensely” better than what Canziel did. Literally nothing.
he's more consistent and accurate while throwing the football.
Ok

Idk about the whole strength of schedule argument you're going on about PUtO. Mayfield beat Ohio State and Oklahoma state on the road, TCU twice and and barely lost to Georgia in a game where he played great. Thats 4 top 10 opponents and 1 top 25. Its not like he was playing in the WAC or some shit.
It's two, small, hot headed white guys who play QB.

In PUtO's eyes they might as well be twins.

I read on an Arizona Cardinals forum that they are going to offer Cousins a 5 year 154 million contract. They don’t have much cap space this season, but they have a lot the next 2. So I would assume, if this rumor is even true, that year 2 and 3 would be much higher than year 1.

Division aside, overall strength of schedule is debatable. Half the teams Canziel faced that year were a joke. Rice, SMU, Duke, Vanderbilt, UTEP and Sam Houston state lmao.

I read on an Arizona Cardinals forum that they are going to offer Cousins a 5 year 154 million contract. They don’t have much cap space this season, but they have a lot the next 2. So I would assume, if this rumor is even true, that year 2 and 3 would be much higher than year 1.

I don't really like this deal for them, they can't win right now in a loaded NFC, they should draft someone and build on that IMO.

I don't really like this deal for them, they can't win right now in a loaded NFC, they should draft someone and build on that IMO.
That Jimmy G signing has them shitting kittens. The whole division has young stud QBs.

It's two, small, hot headed white guys who play QB.

In PUtO's eyes they might as well be twins.
Its amazing how you cant list these things that makes Mayfield “immensely more talented”.

I know you're a newb about CFB but at least use the correct term. It's called Conference.

I know you're a newb about CFB but at least use the correct term. It's called Conference.
Stick to the prem thread :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

New thread going up.

Youre basing that off of the stats you googled lol. Dont kid yourself.
Sorry, Mayock, I'm sure you've been elbow deep in film this offseason.

I watch OU consistently (adopted college team). I've loved what I've seen from Mayfield. Not once did I ever think Manziel was an answer for anyone.

He was exposed as lacking basic passing fundamentals when all he could do was hilariously scramble and throw terrible passes when he saw the field. He relied on that in college and of course it didn't translate for shit against pros.

Mayfield's taken his time, been consistently better from year to year, and looks like one of the best passers in this draft.

IDGAF how many rushing yards my QB has. Guys who can consistently do that shit come along once or twice a decade and they can usually throw pretty good as well. Manziel was never going to be that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back