Status
Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Sorry, Mayock, I'm sure you've been elbow deep in film this offseason.

I watch OU consistently (adopted college team). I've loved what I've seen from Mayfield. Not once did I ever think Manziel was an answer for anyone.

He was exposed as lacking basic passing fundamentals when all he could do was hilariously scramble and throw terrible passes when he saw the field. He relied on that in college and of course it didn't translate for shit against pros.

Mayfield's taken his time, been consistently better from year to year, and looks like one of the best passers in this draft.

IDGAF how many rushing yards my QB has. Guys who can consistently do that shit come along once or twice a decade and they can usually throw pretty good as well. Manziel was never going to be that.
Mayfield still does some shitty things with his feet that 8ball did frequently. But, again Mayfield has years of experience on him and hes ironed more fundamentals out in that time.

Youre wrong, but thats ok. I love Mayfield. Hope he does well anywhere except the AFC West.

Mayfield still does some shitty things with his feet that 8ball did frequently. But, again Mayfield has years of experience on him and hes ironed more fundamentals out in that time.

Youre wrong, but thats ok. I love Mayfield. Hope he does well anywhere except the AFC West.
Why don't you think Mayfield will fall on his face then?

Why don't you think Mayfield will fall on his face then?
I dont think hes a complete fuck up moron like Manziel.

His shennanigans are more maturity related to me than not taking the game seriously or being a piece of shit.

I dont think hes a complete fuck up moron like Manziel.

His shennanigans are more maturity related to me than not taking the game seriously or being a piece of shit.
So same talent level, only difference being one isn't a complete fuck up?

So same talent level, only difference being one isn't a complete fuck up?
Extremely close. Effort goes a long way.

It does, and usually leads to one being better.
I think Mayfield will be much more successful. Thats not the same thing though.

@Corona I don’t know if I like it either. On the plus side, the Cardinals have never had a good, young qb since they’ve been in AZ. So that excites me. I don’t want them to pay so much for a qb that they can’t improve elsewhere and maybe even lose key players like last season with Calais Campbell. But even if they do make this offer that doesn’t mean he accepts. I still have a feeling he goes to the Vikings.

Vikings going to overpay the fuck out of Cousins to get slightly more ait yards than they did out of Keenum.

Sucks they’ll still be regulated to hoping to slip into the wildcards as long as Rodgers is healthy.

Vikings going to overpay the fuck out of Cousins to get slightly more ait yards than they did out of Keenum.

Sucks they’ll still be regulated to hoping to slip into the wildcards as long as Rodgers is healthy.
The Packers have more to worry about than just Rodgers. Vikings would rule that division with Cousins.

The Packers absolutely suck outside of Godgers, Minny can still win that division.

I thought the Vikings would have taken that division even with a healthy Rodgers last season. That team was seriously clicking.

Too bad the entire team shit the bed when it mattered most.

How's Millie holding up btw?

If they get cousins theyll be my NFC north (maybe overall) fave next season.
Vikes have currently a much more talented roster.
Even if Rodg doesnt get injured last season i think they still wouldve won the division by 3 or 4 games

I’m excited to see Thielen with Cousins under DeFlippy. Not going to bet against Rodgers with that Vikings team being cursed to lose.

Hope they prove my gut wrong.

If they overpay Cousins, that lovely little defense they have will go bye-bye in 2019/2020.

Vikings are in win-now mode anyways, so it makes sense to go after him.

If they overpay Cousins, that lovely little defense they have will go bye-bye in 2019/2020.

Vikings are in win-now mode anyways, so it makes sense to go after him.
They're set up very well contract wise. Barr is the biggest name that's coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back