2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

I'll lose my shit if we draft a CB in the first. The draft is deep at the position and it's a position that takes years for players to develop, unless the player is named Lattimore or Peters.

My ideal scenario is:

FA
WR - Donte Moncrief
CB - EJ Gaines, Aaron Colvin, or Trumaine Johnson
TE - Troy Niklas

Draft
Edge - Harold Landry or Arden Key
TE - Mike Gesicki
OT/G - Brian O'Neill or Dallas Goedert

It still makes me sick that we let Jared Cook go for Martellus Bennett. I liked Bennett as a blocker, but Cook was the PERFECT tight end for our offense.

Absolutely go for Goedert lmao. The dude is a Packer fan at the cost of betraying his namesake. FWIW I'm pretty happy with Kendricks and Dickrod. I think more depth at OT or LB would be more prudent for this draft.

Absolutely go for Goedert lmao. The dude is a Packer fan at the cost of betraying his namesake. FWIW I'm pretty happy with Kendricks and Dickrod. I think more depth at OT or LB would be more prudent for this draft.

I like Kendricks more than most, but Dickrod is awwwwwful. He's the worst.

I like him around the endzone because he’s big and can catch, and being slow isn’t as big of a deal when there’s less space to run

Otherwise he’s useless

He's awful

Also our CB situation blows ass. It needs to be addressed in the draft whether we get one in FA or not

He's awful

Also our CB situation blows ass. It needs to be addressed in the draft whether we get one in FA or not

This is literally the perfect offseason for GB to address their biggest needs.

WR - insanely deep FA class
Edge - Insanely deep draft class
CB - both are real deep
TE - decently deep draft class

I feel like Gut has to make a considerable free agent signing at either CB or WR. I'd like both.

Moncrief would be a good and fairly cheap signing. He'd no doubt have a career year with Rodgers slinging him bombs 30-40 yards down the field.

Even though he's 32, Talib could be Gutekunsts' Charles Woodson signing.

Moncrief would be a good and fairly cheap signing. He'd no doubt have a career year with Rodgers slinging him bombs 30-40 yards down the field.

Even though he's 32, Talib could be Gutekunsts' Charles Woodson signing.

I have a big fatty for Talib.

He's a grade A piece of shit, but he's been the most consistently dominant cover corner in the league for the past 5 years imo.

Talib is a fucking cunt. He's one of those players where when he's on your team you're a fan but any other team you want to see him get his ass beat.

Talib is a fucking cunt. He's one of those players where when he's on your team you're a fan but any other team you want to see him get his ass beat.

Talib and Randall would bring some serious lulz.

Wilkerson Daniels Clark would be so fuckin dominant. I guess I can dream

Wouldn’t mind giving Mo Wilk a prove it deal, he checked out after getting paid but maybe Pettine can light a fire under him again

I’m interested to see how the new regime approaches the draft and FA

Britt re-upped by the Pats. Means Ammy is probably available...

Janis replacement or too dangerous with injury history?

Britt re-upped by the Pats. Means Ammy is probably available...

Janis replacement or too dangerous with injury history?

No more slot receivers in this offense, please.
ride-1.png

Sounding like Sherman and Lane at minimum if not Avril and Kam as well to be gone from the Bitch Pigeons.

Back