Premier League Thread 2017/18 v85: Deffs 30th Birthday edition

Am I old as fuck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt give Juve a pk in the first half so that evens it out.

And yeah Spurs have come a long way, done well so far but taking the next step is not easy as Juve proved today.
For all the hate Higuain gets he was fn masterful tonight.

Way he blindsided Sanchez & slotted the pass through to Dybala for the winning goal was elite

For all the hate Higuain gets he was fn masterful tonight.

Way he blindsided Sanchez & slotted the pass through to Dybala for the winning goal was elite
He was good against Spurs, hopefully Benzema does the same thing in next round.

He was good against Spurs, hopefully Benzema does the same thing in next round.
Spurs needed a fully fit best XI firing on all cylinders to get past Juve

Some poor finishing & Toby's injury was just enough to bomb them. Allegri targeted Davinson right from the off.

you need to quit fn around & delete that shite.

putting viewing folk itt in potential jeopardy for not calling the police aint something to joke about with

putting viewing folk itt in potential jeopardy for not calling the police aint something to joke about with

Why do you think Mou really wanted Spurs to win?

I can't man Im noncompusmentus maybe a mod can. I'm not joking. I just dont care any more. Somebody else would've done. Lots of people wanted to. I don't care any more. Despite all mitigating circumstances I'm a pussy and I cant live with it.

Toronto drawing Tigres 1-1. Been a fun match .

@Rawex can you delete my posts and ban at me your descretion if I deserve it. I fucked up again and I'm a twat.

Why do you think Mou really wanted Spurs to win?
Mou is extremely petty. He knows Utd are a mile off CL contention & he'll want that 2nd place finish in Lg.

Poch's on record for saying Prem & CL are his two clear priorities. With being 20pts off in Lg he'll have to climb down from such lofty goals this season now he's out of the CL but focusing on getting CL qualification sewn up will be his priority.

Only 4pts seperate them & Utd still have Pool, City & Arsenal to face.

Spurs face City the week after they play you & they could've already sealed the Title that day

So you've just watched Psychoville then, heh?

One of the best TV shows I've watched in recent years.

It's not a reference tho. I can't handle it anymore. Technically... wtf. I was younger than them but...

Mou is extremely petty. He knows Utd are a mile off CL contention & he'll want that 2nd place finish in Lg.

Poch's on record for saying Prem & CL are his two clear priorities. With being 20pts off in Lg he'll have to climb down from such lofty goals this season now he's out of the CL but focusing on getting CL qualification sewn up will be his priority.

Only 4pts seperate them & Utd still have Pool, City & Arsenal to face.

Spurs face City the week after they play you & they could seal the Title that day

Don't think there's much difference between 2nd, 3rd and 4th at this point, bragging rights aside.

Don't think there's much difference between 2nd, 3rd and 4th at this point, bragging rights aside.
Of course not

But we're talking about a guy who nicknamed himself "The Special One" here & he thinks all of the media are out to get him.

Guess I just made myself more of a dickhead than I already was. I had a bereivemt tiday. I hope you are well and do well.

Of course not

But we're talking about a guy who nicknamed himself "The Special One" here & he thinks all of the media are out to get him.

I think he realises that whatever happens for the rest of the season it's been a disappointment.

He just has that knack of doing just enough to keep his head above water.

Far as i'm concerned Spurs season is already pretty much over. Whereas you lot still have a CL QF to get knocked out of.

Winning the FA Cup would do nothing for Spurs, imo. I dont subscribe to Cloughy/Mou's "winning trophy's instills a needed winning mentality" anymore.

The FA Cup & Lg Cup are tinpot & have been degraded beyond repair.

I think he realises that whatever happens for the rest of the season it's been a disappointment.

He just has that knack of doing just enough to keep his head above water.
It's pretty clear you're not a top 3 Prem side & his own signings dont exactly point to a brighter future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back