Premier League Thread 2017/18 v85: Deffs 30th Birthday edition

Am I old as fuck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avoiding all processed foods still won’t stop you getting more than you bargained for, as even the most natural products in your shopping basket may have the odd unwelcome addition. The US Food and Drug Administration allows for five rodent hairs in every 18oz jar of peanut butter, while frozen berries can contain up to four larvae or 10 whole insects per 500g. We recommend you don’t look too hard and just think about all that lovely extra protein you’re getting.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/art...hings-you-re-eating-without-realising-and-why

<mma4>

For all the hate Higuain gets he was fn masterful tonight.

Way he blindsided Sanchez & slotted the pass through to Dybala for the winning goal was elite

im sure its been stated itt already but lloris positioning was awful on the second goal
davies much worse tho

too bad would have been nice to see spurs advance

im sure its been stated itt already but lloris positioning was awful on the second goal
davies much worse tho

Yeah, not a fan of Lloris. Davies made a few mistakes too.

Chiellini & Keane's comments are on point. Lacked that bit of experience needed to get the job done. They missed Toby.

US President Donald Trump obtained a restraining order against an adult film actress to prevent her from speaking publicly about their alleged affair, legal documents show.

Mr Trump's personal lawyer obtained the order against Stormy Daniels in private arbitration proceedings last month.

It bars her from sharing "confidential information" about their alleged relationship, US media report.

Mr Trump says allegations against him are all false.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters on Wednesday that the president had won arbitration proceedings against the actress, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford.

"This case has already been won in arbitration and anything beyond that, I would refer you to the president's outside counsel," she said.

@Deffid

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43327856

he has good taste in women tbf

Lol i read the two first posts from gaz and went to bed. Wasnt touching those

Sheet, haven't made a thread in time.

Can't right now, i'm at work and going for drinks after to watch the Arsenal game.

lol nah, i was nominating you to be a mod not making the next thread!

you're probably one of the msot level headed posters here

Chiellini & Keane's comments are on point. Lacked that bit of experience needed to get the job done. They missed Toby.
Lloris has lost the plot but he was a top 3 keeper for me notnlong ago

nice to see an english club int he premier european compeition on a thursday

will make the second half of work go buy much faster. looking forward to see Milan play bc its tough to see Serie A on American TV, at least with my schedule.

Women are better than men at most stuff, that doesn't involve anything physical.

davies much worse tho

Lloris is shit. I've been saying that for 5 seasons whilst people were wanking over him.

His keeping for Alexis' goal this season was woeful. Cunt basically dived backwards and into the net.

tumblr_ozmx61qjQH1sva2fko1_250.gif

maybe levy will get lucky and PSG will come for Lloris, although if I was PSG i'd clearly target Courtious ()which im sure has already been discussed or rumored).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back