Conspiracy is a Gates-way drug (New flip+guilty plea +++WOW+++): Investigation v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, butt her emails, Benghazi and uranium one bruh

The Trump whores here are like

"Bengh- uh Bimbo Squad!! Wall street spee- URANIUM ONE!! OVER THERE!!!"
tumblr_lysieq6sNt1r05723o1_500.gif

Mueller has chilean sea bass, filet mignon, lobster thermidor, and a giant plate of badass nachos in front of him, and he just doesn't know where to start.
I think we know what he's saving for last, the pìece de résistence:
President under glass

Has this been mentioned yet?

"The Washington Post reported Wednesday that businessman George Nader told Mueller’s team that the January 2017 meeting on the Indian ocean island between a Russian official and Erik Prince, the founder of weapons manufacturer Blackwater, was meant to establish unofficial communications between the two countries. When testifying before Congress, Prince characterized the meeting as a chance encounter."
Lol, Erik Prince is Betsy DeVos's brother
<{Heymansnicker}>

Trump Solo: "Uh, had a slight "best people" malfunction, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?"

Trump Solo: "Uh, had a slight "best people" malfunction, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?"
We better send a squad up there.

{<Scared}

Who is this? What's your operating number?

Last edited:
*gasp*
Why, do you mean, our great friends, the Russians, who only want to help us?
Absolutely, Your Worship. Look, I had everything under control until you led us down here. You know, it's
not going to take them long to figure out what happened to us.

Absolutely, Your Worship. Look, I had everything under control until you led us down here. You know, it's
not going to take them long to figure out what happened to us.
<TheDonald>
Will someone get this walking carpet outta my way?

What's up with all these random Star Wars quotes? Stay on topic..

I have a bad feeling about this...
<FookIsThatGuy>

Oh! All this excitement has overrun the circuits of my counterpart here.
If you don't mind, I'd like to take him down to maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back