top king vs twins training mma gloves

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
fairtex top king and twins seem to the the top choices for thai gear

peopel claim the fairtex mma gloves are basically the best you can get from mainstream brands

but what about top king and twins gloves? they seems pretty legit from the pics they arnt very popular hard to fidn them in usa stores they have a shooto type design which i like how much padding the twins have from pics

im curious how they stack up heres the top king

http://www.muaythaichampion.com/web-images/images-product/thumbnail/mt0000000283-389.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...QD4FFC-PWgQxgNbY36PEhkQ290LLCG782NxYz3TmgMe4w

twins

if the top king are like the fairtex they will have 1.5" of pretty soft padding i might of played with the twins style a few years back but i can't remember what i liked or disliked about them any more

fairtex top king and twins seem to the the top choices for thai gear

peopel claim the fairtex mma gloves are basically the best you can get from mainstream brands

but what about top king and twins gloves? they seems pretty legit from the pics they arnt very popular hard to fidn them in usa stores they have a shooto type design which i like how much padding the twins have from pics

im curious how they stack up heres the top king

http://www.muaythaichampion.com/web-images/images-product/thumbnail/mt0000000283-389.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...QD4FFC-PWgQxgNbY36PEhkQ290LLCG782NxYz3TmgMe4w

twins

Did you get your Fighting Road gloves yet ??

<{vega}>.

<{vega}>.

No he never actually buys anything. He's been telling topboxer he'll buy gloves soon for ages but is still "designing them". Last thing he admitted to buying was Badboy shin guards, the choice of professionals.

No he never actually buys anything. He's been telling topboxer he'll buy gloves soon for ages but is still "designing them". Last thing he admitted to buying was Badboy shin guards, the choice of professionals.

I think he mentioned to me in another thread that he bought a pair of black Fighting Road gloves because they sold out of the blue ones.

<{vega}>.

yeah i did actually they are ok i thought the padding would be thicker like pride dream style i got them off ebay for 49 dollars since they no longer carried the blue ones on the japanese site

eventually im gonna try to get a dream pride glove with the super thick padding

yeah i did actually they are ok i thought the padding would be thicker like pride dream style i got them off ebay for 49 dollars since they no longer carried the blue ones on the japanese site

eventually im gonna try to get a dream pride glove with the super thick padding

49 clams seems reasonable.

<mma4> .

and the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: returns lol i actually bought top king shin guards instead for 90 dollars now just waiting for my winning 16 oz gloves and head gear and fairtex sparring mma gloves to come

and the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: returns lol i actually bought top king shin guards instead for 90 dollars now just waiting for my winning 16 oz gloves and head gear and fairtex sparring mma gloves to come

Yeah I'll bet you did. Did you just chuck your Bad Boy ones out then lmao.

49 clams seems reasonable.

<mma4> .

i like how the thumb is open you can gable grip alot better compared to other gloves which is a huge plus

i feel most gloves are designed for the striker in mind s gripping is quite hard with certain gloves on single legs

Yeah I'll bet you did. Did you just chuck your Bad Boy ones out then lmao.

they actually didnt ship so i got a refund and decided to get my top king instead im glad too i really enjoy them so far :) cant wait for my winning headgear to come

they actually didnt ship so i got a refund and decided to get my top king instead im glad too i really enjoy them so far :) cant wait for my winning headgear to come

How convenient lmao. Amazing you're buying all this stuff without actually being a fighter.

http://oi67.tinypic.com/x5ob28.jpg

a pic is worth a thousand words :) it feels good to know u can hurt people and those who only train at boxercise gyms never will be anything

I train at the most successful Muay Thai and boxing gym in Australia you idiot, I've told you to contact me and organize a pro fight with any of the fighters from my gym, but you're always too cowardly to do it.
Did your girlfriend give you your allowance for them? lol

I train at the most successful Muay Thai and boxing gym in Australia you idiot, I've told you to contact me and organize a pro fight with any of the fighters from my gym, but you're always too cowardly to do it.

i got another pic to show you 2 check this :)

i like how the thumb is open you can gable grip alot better compared to other gloves which is a huge plus

i feel most gloves are designed for the striker in mind s gripping is quite hard with certain gloves on single legs

I'm old. I remember when MMA sparring was exclusively 16 oz boxing gloves. Singles were not as hard as securing or getting out of chokes.

<{1-17}> .

I'm old. I remember when MMA sparring was exclusively 16 oz boxing gloves. Singles were not as hard as securing or getting out of chokes.

<{1-17}> .

i never spar with even mma training gloves ill go about 60% with them to get timing down with the smaller gloves and defense

but yeah rnc's can be a bitch depending on glove type but luckly with strikes u can open up chokes more than a guy whos turtling and playing complete defense

idk if its just by chance or what but i noticed alot more single legs in pride vs ufc guys never really shoot for head inside singles hardly in ufc but pride all the time i think the open palm really helps with control

i never spar with even mma training gloves ill go about 60% with them to get timing down with the smaller gloves and defense

but yeah rnc's can be a bitch depending on glove type but luckly with strikes u can open up chokes more than a guy whos turtling and playing complete defense

idk if its just by chance or what but i noticed alot more single legs in pride vs ufc guys never really shoot for head inside singles hardly in ufc but pride all the time i think the open palm really helps with control

Obviously Saku had an Epic single leg.

<Y2JSmirk> .

Back