PRC: Xi Jinping's Ascension to God Status

I tried learning mandarin a long time ago. Guess I should brush those books off the shelf again.

I wonder how much of this is a preemptive response to an impending Chinese economic bubble bursting?

I wonder how much of this is a preemptive response to an impending Chinese economic bubble bursting?
I doubt it. People have been saying that for ages. Taiwan would be the first to get attacked if that's the case, in order to take public attention away from the economy. That's how the Argentine military junta acted in Falkland War.

Studied in Beijing during college. Growing country for sure. Still developing and a lot of it is still rural with dirt roads. Juxtapose that with the mega cities, and thats basically China in a nutshell.

You think the wealth gap here is big? Its crazy how rich the rich are and how poor the poor are.

Xi seems like someone who is in control. He is very quiet and you could tell that Trump was nervous around him.

Studied in Beijing during college. Growing country for sure. Still developing and a lot of it is still rural with dirt roads. Juxtapose that with the mega cities, and thats basically China in a nutshell.

You think the wealth gap here is big? Its crazy how rich the rich are and how poor the poor are.

Xi seems like someone who is in control. He is very quiet and you could tell that Trump was nervous around him.

Yeah I question if Democracy could even work with the way Chinese demographics currently are

Xi is a bit of a different animal than Putin, more cerebral and deft without all the bombastic macho man propaganda to float. He also runs an extraordinarily more powerful nation. As far as this consolidation of power and whatnot, I've read a couple articles saying it "demands response" from western countries. The west isn't going to say or do a god damn thing about it, nor can it. The Chinese presidency really isn't even the most influential office in the country, that falls between general secretary of the CCP and chairman of the central military commission, neither of which have term limits. Shocker: Xi already holds both of those titles.

The Chinese has a huge momentum maybe in 10 years they can match US millitary interms of Hardware but they haven't participated in any major conflicts since the Sino-Vietmin war let alone a world war they better not get too cocky as they can drag dowm the whole region if they will try some stupid move.

I think that is the point. Unlike us the Chinese are not war mongers. I don't think they are wired to want to go attack people half way across the world so they won't build up their military to be comparable to ours.

I don't get the hate on East Asia. They have not put into post modernism so they defend their borders and put their people first. That is something to be admired.

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but absolute power corrupts absolutely.

josip-broz-tito-1.jpg

The Chinese system is doomed to corruption and collapse. It is the cost of its centralized and efficient structure.

This is a non sequitur.

The fact our President is Donald Trump and their is a former peasant that pulled himself up by the bootstraps to study chemical engineering, serve in the military and then worked his way up through the ranks of the policial party says everything about the trajectory of our respective nations.

I think that is the point. Unlike us the Chinese are not war mongers. I don't think they are wired to want to go attack people half way across the world so they won't build up their military to be comparable to ours.

I don't get the hate on East Asia. They have not put into post modernism so they defend their borders and put their people first. That is something to be admired.

I am not American I am an Asian, and I don't trust the Chinese.

I am not American I am an Asian, and I don't trust the Chinese.

I don't trust the Chinese either but that is just because I know the Chinese are looking out for themselves. That is the way countries are supposed to act. Compare that to Western Europe which is taking in every refugee willing to vandalize its cities or assault their women and it is no surprise the Chinese have coined the term baizuo (白左) to describe the white left.

Last edited:
Interpreter: Xi Jinping And The Grip Of The Party

習近平-287x300.jpg

Xi Jinping’s leadership of China has been notable on numerous levels of foreign policy, domestic affairs, and economic management. Since taking over from Hu Jintao in late 2012, Xi has centralised decision-making in his personal office; purged a legion of once-powerful comrades and their families in a non-stop anti-corruption campaign; pulled the military and state security firmly under his control; and launched potentially era-defining policies, such as the Belt and Road Initiative.

But if there is a single thread running through Xi’s time in office, it has been his determination to consolidate and strengthen the ruling communist party’s grip on government and the military, and the intelligentsia and civil society. It was therefore no surprise that when the party’s propaganda apparatus cranked somewhat belatedly into gear last week to offer a defence of Xi’s decision to abolish term limits for the presidency, the focus was on the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

Unlike the presidency, which was limited to two five-year terms, the position of party general secretary has no term limits. Since the early 1980s, however, the presidency’s two-term limit has begun to act as a kind of de facto term limit for the position of CCP head as well.

Hence, when Hu Jintao took over from Jiang Zemin in late 2002, he was expected to stay for two five-year terms as president and CCP chief, and no longer. Xi has now aligned the presidency with the party job, rather than vice versa, with no formal limits on time served in both positions. In the words of the People’s Daily, the CCP’s official mouthpiece, as reported by Reuters, the change was designed to cement the leading role of the CCP in every aspect:

"This amendment does not mean changing the retirement system for party and national leaders, and does not mean a life-long term system for leading officials. It is a system designed to accord with the national condition and ensure long-term peace and stability for the party and the country."

I don't trust the Chinese either but that is just because I know the Chinese are looking out for themselves. That is the way countries are supposed to act. Compare that to Western Europe which is taking in every refugee willing to vandalize its cities or assault their women and it is no surprise the Chinese of coined the term baizuo (白左) to describe the white left.

Yeah fuck the refugees
duh..

Yeah fuck the refugees
duh..

I am just suggesting the Japanese decision to automate their society in light of a aging population is a better option than Germany's decision to let close to 2 million unvetted Muslim men into their country.

I don't trust the Chinese either but that is just because I know the Chinese are looking out for themselves. That is the way countries are supposed to act. Compare that to Western Europe which is taking in every refugee willing to vandalize its cities or assault their women and it is no surprise the Chinese have coined the term baizuo (白左) to describe the white left.

If Europe and "The West" did indeed collapses due to Muslamic chaos, I can see the Muslims in the future specially those "Death to the West" Death to Democrassy types" wishing they did not undermine "The West" Once the Chinese overlords started taking over.

If Europe and "The West" did indeed collapses due to Muslamic chaos, I can see the Muslims in the future specially those "Death to the West" Death to Democrassy types" wishing they did not undermine "The West" Once the Chinese overlords started taking over.

The Chinese have the right idea as to what to do with Islam.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...urs-held-in-chinese-re-education-camps-report
At least 120,000 members of China’s Muslim Uighur minority have been confined to political “re-education camps” redolent of the Mao era that are springing up across the country’s western borderlands, a report has claimed.

Radio Free Asia (RFA), a US-backed news group whose journalists have produced some of the most detailed reporting on the heavily securitised region of Xinjiang, said it obtained the figure from a security official in Kashgar, a city in China’s far west that has been the focus of a major crackdown.

Last year, as Xi Jinping was crowned China’s most powerful leader since Chairman Mao at a politically sensitive congress in Beijing, Xinjiang’s re-education centres were “inundated” by detainees, who were forced to endure cramped and squalid conditions, the report said. Just in the city of Kashgar – which has a population of about half a million inhabitants – tens of thousands of people were allegedly confined. Taking into account the wider region around Kashgar, the number allegedly rose to 120,000.

Maya Wang, a Human Rights Watch campaigner who wrote a recent report on the camps, said the figures cited by RFA were credible although growing levels of repression in Xinjiang meant reliable numbers were impossible to ascertain. Estimates of the total number of people who have spent time in such centres in Xinjiang, which has a population of about 22 million, ran as high as 800,000, Wang added. “It’s just like a black hole which people are added to and don’t get out of.”

Kashgar, the largest city in southern Xinjiang, has found itself at the eye of a growing security storm since a hardline party leader, Chen Quanguo, took charge of the region in the summer of 2016.

Activists and academics say a key strand of an increasingly high-tech push to control Xinjiang’s residents has been the creation of “re-education centres”, where those suspected of going against the party’s teachings or being “politically unreliable” are being interned in their thousands.

Advertisement
Last year BuzzFeed visited one such institution, known as the Kashgar Professional Skills Education and Training Centre, describing a beige building with shades covering its windows. “People disappear inside that place,” one local warned.

One leading Xinjiang expert told Canada’s Globe and Mail the camps were “a form of enforced disappearances in a very organised way”.

China defends what authorities call “extremism eradication” schools as an important part of its fight against radicals it blames for a wave of attacks.

According to Human Rights Watch’s report, the centres are often housed in converted government buildings such as schools or specially built facilities. Wang said detainees were often held, unlawfully and without charge, as a result of religious “offences” such as excessive praying or non-religious acts such as accessing proscribed websites.

Wang said that while authorities claimed the centres were about combating terrorism and separatism, they were in fact designed to brainwash and assimilate Uighurs. “At the political education facilities, they sing patriotic songs. They learn about Xi Jinping thought. These are patriotic measures aimed at making Uighurs love the Chinese government,” she said. “It’s extreme repression and yet completely silent.”

remember they only started after decades of Isamlic knifing and bombings.

I am just suggesting the Japanese decision to automate their society in light of a aging population is a better option than Germany's decision to let close to 2 million unvetted Muslim men into their country.

Japan filled with Islamic extremists is some future weird dystopian Anime! Since the Arab world is in the west from an East Asian Perspective like the Japanese it will be the most absurd amalgamation of cultures since Brazilian Jiu Jitsu,

You will see Muslamic Ninja Women along with real Ninjas

And maybe this type of Anime from Indonesia will be popular in Japan too.

this_is_freedom_by_nayzak-d5wr187.jpg

liberated_woman_03_by_nayzak-d5xesad.jpg

Back