top king vs twins training mma gloves

Obviously Saku had an Epic single leg.

<Y2JSmirk> .

thats who i had in mind

i hate gloves that restrict thumb tbh i think the bottom part should be completely open kinda like the fighting gloves i got

i to this day have no idea why dana still wont change the gloves every mma company today uses good gloves yet ufc has the most stiff hardened gloves i could get it if they have a deal with century but damn get them to develop an actual good glove like everlast did for bellator

or hell get fucken reebok to design a great mma glove

thats who i had in mind

i hate gloves that restrict thumb tbh i think the bottom part should be completely open kinda like the fighting gloves i got

i to this day have no idea why dana still wont change the gloves every mma company today uses good gloves yet ufc has the most stiff hardened gloves i could get it if they have a deal with century but damn get them to develop an actual good glove like everlast did for bellator

or hell get fucken reebok to design a great mma glove

The harder the gloves the more damage is done, Dana is a businessman and business is blood. More blood means more viewers. If Bigfoot vs Hunt had no blood would it have been as good of a fight?

The harder the gloves the more damage is done, Dana is a businessman and business is blood. More blood means more viewers. If Bigfoot vs Hunt had no blood would it have been as good of a fight?

you could still have hard glove and also make the bottom open more freely also eye pokes are a hugeee factor even rogan never shuts up about it

wernt the old ouanos ones alot better?

you could still have hard glove and also make the bottom open more freely also eye pokes are a hugeee factor even rogan never shuts up about it

wernt the old ouanos ones alot better?

Probably the best gloves ever made for MMA were the Pride ones, in my opinion anyway.

I have the top king model with the open fingers and they are STIFF. Very strong velcro, but the strap closes at a weird angle and feels uncomfortable. Maybe they could be good when properly broken in, but IMO go with the Fairtex MMA sparring gloves if you're looking for MMA sparring/shooto style gloves.

I have the top king model with the open fingers and they are STIFF. Very strong velcro, but the strap closes at a weird angle and feels uncomfortable. Maybe they could be good when properly broken in, but IMO go with the Fairtex MMA sparring gloves if you're looking for MMA sparring/shooto style gloves.
is sherdog best best forum for mma gear atm? there are so many other types of gear out there that havent been reviewed here it seems and im curious to see

Back