PRC: Xi Jinping's Ascension to God Status

Japan filled with Islamic extremists is some future weird dystopian Anime! Since the Arab world is in the west from an East Asian Perspective like the Japanese it will be the most absurd amalgamation of cultures since Brazilian Jiu Jitsu,

You will see Muslamic Ninja Women along with real Ninjas

And maybe this type of Anime from Indonesia will be popular in Japan too.

this_is_freedom_by_nayzak-d5wr187.jpg

liberated_woman_03_by_nayzak-d5xesad.jpg

If you don't mind me ask what country are you from and or live in?

I don't understand how many of them own luxury homes in CA for their mistresses to live in, but many are working factory jobs for poverty wages and jumping off buildings for suicide.

it is no surprise the Chinese have coined the term baizuo (白左) to describe the white left.

You kind of hold a similar view about us, no? I'm white, traditionally left leaning and inclined to reject the idea of broadstroking people into monolithic entities but it would be hard to argue that 'white people' in general haven't become overtly submissive; something in that vague collective subconscious has snapped and we're psychologically broken to a degree.

You kind of hold a similar view about us, no? I'm white, traditionally left leaning and inclined to reject the idea of broadstroking people into monolithic entities but it would be hard to argue that 'white people' in general haven't become overtly submissive; something in that vague collective subconscious has snapped and we're psychologically broken to a degree.

I am not sure what you mean by this. I was born and raised in San Diego though.

I am not sure what you mean by this. I was born and raised in San Diego though.

Of Vietnamese origin/descent? I might have you mixed up with someone else, I'm not active enough on here to keep up with individual posters very well or recall conversations I've read through even though much of the WR discussion circles around the same topics and issues.

That dude is insane. He will probably get rid of due process and other crazy dictator stuff.

Of Vietnamese origin/descent? I might have you mixed up with someone else, I'm not active enough on here to keep up with individual posters very well or recall conversations I've read through even though much of the WR discussion circles around the same topics and issues.

Yes half Vietnamese Half white .

Even economically... the average American is still 10x better off than the average Chinese

And lots of countries are better off than Americans. But America has numbers, China has bigger numbers.

Hey, there's variation in white people too! :p

Only half-serious although it is peculiar when folks get all bent out of shape over the subject of 'whiteness' and fact that it's a legit social construction which has gradually come to bring various ethnicities previously not considered 'white' - including Germans at one point for fuck's sake - into the fold at the social, cultural and economic expense of other groups. I don't know how the hell anyone can deny that with a straight face, but there's certainly an argument to be had over the prevalence in more contemporary times. Not really my lane.

On a molecular genetic level, 'social construct' applies to virtually every race and ethnicity of course although we do have Y-DNA and MtDNA haplogroups with specific defining SNP's from which rough inferences to ethnicity can be made albeit dangerously based on predominance in regional populations (such as Y-haplogroup O-M175 in China or E-M215 in North Africa), but they aren't uniform enough to cite as some kind of rule. It's not exactly the same thing either but still kind of taboo to talk about.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Your country is plagued by Islamic violence as well correct? Do you support increased Muslim immigration to the Philippines?

We don't have mas immigration problems to the Philippines Islamic violence is mostly contained in the south and only escalates because local politics in the Philippines is abysmal.

I don't support any form of mass migration of any kind to any country for any reason because when that happens you know that something went very very wrong. And God forbid I will be forced to Migrate en mass to some location that sucks.

Just take a look at what is happening in Venezuela they pouring in to Colombia and the Colombian government is getting strained and stretched to their limits and I am afraid in the long run this will just harm both countries as Venezuela gets brain drained further.

I always think you are African American.

Because of your handle Alanb.

Allen B. West.

Allen Bernard West is an American political commentator, retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel, and former member of the U.S. House of Representatives.Wikipedia

Honestly the way this is being reported relative to say Putin's domestic ambitions tell you just how much power China already has over the western establishment. Its no coincidence for example that "free Tibet" as a cause has almost totally vanished from mainstream media coverage over the last 15-20 years.

At present what you could say is that its perhaps less afraid of direct confronation and more that the establishment feels it needs good relationships with the Chinese to prop up the current status quo economically just as it does with the Saudi's who are also largely free from criticism in the western media.

Last edited:
One big advantage the US has of course is potentially being self sufficient in food production.

The consumer items going the other direction are rather less essential.

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The Chinese system is doomed to corruption, and eventual collapse. It is the cost of its centralized and efficient structure.

Democracy is messy, and ineffecient, but within a checked and balanced legal system where all are subject to the rule of law, you have a system that will last.

Too bad us yanks lost the rule of law part of it.
Democracy is stable but it only works in a homogeneous society other wise it becomes corrupted and used against the native population look at the Us ,Uk,and Scandinavian countries etc

Back