WR Meme thread V13

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've always been and will always be better at it. We just don't try so hard to simplify everything to fit into a twitter post. We like nuance and detail.

sweetheart-hasnt-anyone-told-you-anything-you-can-do-i-can-do-better--44bb2.png

No, you're not better at it. Not even close. Not even halfway there.

Maybe you’re correct, or maybe such a prolonged commitment to losing on so many facets has calloused your collective psyche, thus you cling to delusions of grandeur and dreams of Trumpocalypse. :)

We've always been and will always be better at it. We just don't try so hard to simplify everything to fit into a twitter post. We like nuance and detail.

sweetheart-hasnt-anyone-told-you-anything-you-can-do-i-can-do-better--44bb2.png

Maybe you’re correct, or maybe such a prolonged commitment to losing on so many facets has calloused your collective psyche, thus you cling to delusions of grandeur and dreams of Trumpocalypse. :)

Or maybe you're an idiot from Ohio that doesn't know his ass from his elbow?

Maybe. But if so, I’m an idiot whose vote actually matters...

It's a terrible indignity I must suffer than you cretins get to decide the election every time.

Probably because you're so fickle and easily misled.

Suffer indeed haha.
If your quality of life has degraded in the 14 months the pompous potus has had the reigns, a little introspection might be in order.

It's a terrible indignity I must suffer than you cretins get to decide the election every time.

Probably because you're so fickle and easily misled.

Suffer indeed haha.
If your quality of life has degraded in the 14 months the pompous potus has had the reigns, a little introspection might be in order.

I don't depend on the POTUS to improve my life like the lot of you.

I do it myself because I'm smart and capable.

Anyone that looks to a meme for facts or truth is a moron.
I agree and yet I suspect many do just that , there is plenty of good material out there , no need to make shit up , it's lazy and dishonest

You haven't been correct about anything ever in your entire life.

Everything you believe is wrong.

All the music you like sucks.

Well if someone with an opinion with meaning ever says that, I may make some life adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back