Who do you guys think will lose Ferguson vs Khabib

I got Ferguson, you?

What are you playing at here buddy?

Your quote from the other thread:

I got a better analysis. Khabib takes Tony down for 5 rounds and becomes LW champ. The motherfucking end.

I don't trust you...

upload_2018-3-10_13-6-53.jpeg

Edit: Ahh never f'ing mind. You worded yours differently. So clever. Dammit, you suck ha ha.

What are you playing at here buddy?

Your quote from the other thread:

I got a better analysis. Khabib takes Tony down for 5 rounds and becomes LW champ. The motherfucking end.

I don't trust you...

View attachment 353717

But of course you dont. I am not skewing the odds in your favor. Sorry bud but Tony is not even a bear, what chance does he have vs a bear wrestler?

Ferguson loses, he doesn't have the TDD to deal with Khabib.

If Tony wins, TS will just edit the title to say "Who do you guys think will win Ferguson vs Khabib" .

Fucking brilliant TS.

<[analyzed}>

But of course you dont. I am not skewing the odds in your favor. Sorry bud but Tony is not even a bear, what chance does he have vs a bear wrestler?

Better than the betting odds dictate, which is what I care most about I guess...

They not asking who will lose, they want to know who will win. I would like to know who people believe will lose. There is a difference.

Can't you use your logic skills to figure out who people think is gonna lose when they say Ferguson (or Khabib) is gonna win?

Tony got the loss in the Bag

We're talking about this fight like we know it will happen, I won't believe it until I see Khabib in the ring.

Why make things more complicated? Think smarter not harder, ever hear that?

I know it's complicated but let me try to help you with this logic table:

outcome winner loser
Tony wins Tony Khabib
Khabib wins Khabib Tony

Back