2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Guy to watch, that hopefully we sign: Pierre Desir

6'2 200
Beat out Vontae Davis last year to start for Colts
#94 ranked CB in 2018 per PFF, higher than any Packers corner
Incredible human being

If the team hated Randall, I am not as upset about the trade. Get a vet cheap and draft a corner. *shrug*

Get rid of a player that was at least serviceable in a position that the team has NO DEPTH in to get a player that was, on paper, worse than one he will compete with for a back up position that you hope you will never need to use. Better and cheaper to draft someone to be a backup qb.

No to Butler. Living with a Pats fan means I watch their games too and he was trash last year

Haha, good to know.

I would also veto Trumaine. I live in St. Louis, so I've seen most of his games, and he's extremely undependable.

Haha, good to know.

I would also veto Trumaine. I live in St. Louis, so I've seen most of his games, and he's extremely undependable.
The problem with Butler is the same sorta issue we had with Randall. At least how Butler was this last year.

He'd have flashes and then look like he was sleeping on the job.

EDIT:
The only thing with Butler is he might be playing with a chip on his shoulder for whichever team he plays for this coming season.

Last edited:
You can worry about dependability, but you can say that about Breeland and Amukamara too. I don't even really like Breeland

Fact is there isn't a single proven starting cb on the team right now

You can worry about dependability, but you can say that about Breeland and Amukamara too. I don't even really like Breeland

Fact is there isn't a single proven starting cb on the team right now
It's really too bad King's shoulder sounds like it had been fucked up from the start of the season. Would have liked to see what he could do with a full healthy year.

So, moving away for a moment from the rather head scratching offseason the Packers have had so far....

What happened to this guy last year?

Is it a case with Matthews aging and Perry becoming a ghost again o-lines could always focus on Daniels so he got stymied more?

So, moving away for a moment from the rather head scratching offseason the Packers have had so far....

Is it a case with Matthews aging and Perry becoming a ghost again o-lines could always focus on Daniels so he got stymied more?

Makes sense

I can't believe how outside of Haha (who seemed to regress last year, going from sure tackler to whiffer) how badly Ted whiffed on most of his DB picks.

In his defense, he was trying to get Capers the right pieces for his complex and genius scheme.

bork1}

???

DUaW-j6VMAAljOx.jpg

Bring back Tramon imo. Obviously not as the best CB to sign, but:

-Had a good year in Arizona despite age
-short term cheap stopgap to improve poor depth
-exp to help teach younger players
-has played for Pettine before

Tramon
Better FA CB
King
2018 draft pick
Rollins
etc.

Profit

Tramon? DRC? All these old ass corners.

GB needs to really go for Trumaine Johnson. I know after the Sherman signing he will be expecting quite the payday, so cut either Jordy or Cobb and get the Rodgers extension done to free up more cap space.

I wouldn't want Trumaine for anything more than 12/year

I'm fine with Tramon on a one-year. Good veteran presence.

Tramon fuckin sucked in his last year in GB, and that was like ten years ago

DV9wtJDXUAAoemt

Pseudo stats never lie. Surprised Micah Hyde isn’t 3rd, Capers ftw

Only reason I’m against it is if someone sees anything promising from Goodson (lol), Hawkins, Pipkins or the the one and only DONATELLO BROWN

As I said though they need someone better too. They’re apparently really interested in Johnson. Even if he’s “above average but not elite” the standards here are so low he’ll look like a HOF

End of the day idc. Whoever Pettine wants and thinks fits the scheme go get them

Back