Favorite Cuisines Of The World Poll: Round 9

What's your favorite world cuisine?

• Total voters
@Rod1 represent your people.

Mexican food is so much fucking better than Italian food. It's not even close.

Italian, I love Italian food. I really want to visit Italy, I wish I can go in the future.

I have been to many Italian restaurants, there is nothing I dislike.

Indian food not making the cut is a fucking travesty. Sherdog taste is shit. Confirmed.

28423579_10210466497117997_6435465833944223774_o.jpg

Parasols roast beef po boy is ridiculously good, their firecracker shrimp po boy is amazing too.

NOLA po boy has a bisque smothered fried shrimp po boy to die for.

Hit up Tracey's for three pounds of crawfish.
28661098_10210472821676107_7365822525136994405_n.jpg

Blind Pelican has $3 a dozen oysters for happy hour as well.

Haha I'll check my photos soon. I can't wait to be back next month.

Seriously dude hit up Parasols in the channel if you haven't. It's either the first place I go when I get there or the last place when I'm leaving town.

nachos bel grande > Big Mac > spaghettios

But it was very close, and you will all get participation awards. :)

Are people really choosing burritos and tacos over Porthouse and Lobster? Tamales over BBQ ribs? Enchiladas over Shrimp P.O. Boys? Rice and beans over Bacon Cheeseburger? Sorry I love Mexican but fuck that. I would rather my Shrimp Cocktail, Ribeye, and Apple Pie.

Haha I'll check my photos soon. I can't wait to be back next month.

Seriously dude hit up Parasols in the channel if you haven't. It's either the first place I go when I get there or the last place when I'm leaving town.

Another place for a great Po'boy is Domilise's.

Selected Mexican without thought as that's the power of tacos.

After a brief conversation with my palate and stomach, we decided lasagna was strong enough to edge out American cuisine when we went to the scorecards.

What exactly is American?[/QUOTE

Maryland Crabcakes, Maine Lobster, Chicago Style Pizza, philly. cheese steaks,Shrimp Cocktail, lobster rolls, Baked beans, Barbeque Ribs, Beef Tips, Pulled Pork, P.O. Boys, Cajun, Steaks like Porthouse, Ribeyes, NY Strip, TBones. Salmon, Buffalo Wings, Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwiches, Apple Pie, Chili, Jambaylaya, milkshakes, ice cream cones with scoops, fried chicken, BBQ chicken, Chicken Nuggets, sourdough bread, Key Lime Pie, Pecan Pie, corndogs, mac n cheese.

@Rod1 represent your people.

Mexican food is so much fucking better than Italian food. It's not even close.

I find Italian to be very good but the lack of spiciness in it is kind of a turn down. Even the "Arrabbiata" sauce is bland as hell.

I find Italian to be very good but the lack of spiciness in it is kind of a turn down. Even the "Arrabbiata" sauce is bland as hell.

Want to hear something that really surprised me? I had a friend who traveled around central and southern parts of South America, and he said the blandest food he'd ever was in Chile. Said everything there was plain, boiled grossness.

I think it surprised me so much because i naturally associate "Chile" with chile peppers.

Want to hear something that really surprised me? I had a friend who traveled around central and southern parts of South America, and he said the blandest food he'd ever was in Chile. Said everything there was plain, boiled grossness.

I think it surprised me so much because i naturally associate "Chile" with chile peppers.

Yeah, it seems the name (and shape) of the country is just a coincidence and has nothing to do with chili peppers.

As far as i know spicy food is not really popular in South America.

http://hayo.co/6-myths-south-america-debunked/

Yeah, it seems the name (and shape) of the country is just a coincidence and has nothing to do with chili peppers.

As far as i know spicy food is not really popular in South America.

http://hayo.co/6-myths-south-america-debunked/

Yeah, I had read something like this and it blew my mind.

Apparently Northern Mexico is the only Latin American region whose food is generally known to be spicy?

Like, Argentina I would expect to have bland food because, from what I gather, they're a pretty bland people. But Venezuela and Brazil? I always assumed their food was as spicy as their politics.

Back