War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do the pot. Shit makes me nervous.

I'm a boozer.
I don't do the pot cause of the smell.

Bookers, Knob Creek, Bulleit, Johnnie Walker, Hibiki are my go to's.... mixing booze is Jack (the standard) or Tennessee Honey for my BBQ sauce.

Bombay Sapphire for gin.

For RUM though, people will say I'm cheesy or stupid but this is my favorite:
cropped-group-7-1200x767.jpg

I used to hate flavored rum. This stuff is good. They have Key Lime too.

I don't do the pot cause of the smell.

Bookers, Knob Creek, Bulleit, Johnnie Walker, Hibiki are my go to's.... mixing booze is Jack (the standard) or Tennessee Honey for my BBQ sauce.

Bombay Sapphire for gin.

For RUM though, people will say I'm cheesy or stupid but this is my favorite:
cropped-group-7-1200x767.jpg

I used to hate flavored rum. This stuff is good. They have Key Lime too.

For quality per value, nothing beats:

For quality per value, nothing beats:

Agreed, took a bottle of that with me to Watershed one year... PRETTY sure some fuckface stole it cause I don't ever remember finishing it and neither do the guys I was there with remember finishing it, we don't take the nice stuff anymore.

Last edited:
while the bouncer takes the girl home instead.

Bounce her indeed.

So, I feel dumb.

For the last... 9 months or so I have been cooking rice in a pot on the stove.. and failing. I know, Asian and I can't cook rice on the stove.

Welcome to the club.

Dude. Which kinda rice? I do better some times than others, but there's always edible rice to be served. How wrong can it go?

I don't do the pot. Shit makes me nervous.

I'm a boozer.

I think that's called being 'noided out.

Hespect.

Dude. Which kinda rice? I do better some times than others, but there's always edible rice to be served. How wrong can it go?

Jasmine, it's edible just overly sticky or just kinda mushy when I use a pot.

Cup of rice. Toast slightly in your sauce pan with a smidgen of olive or avocado oil. Add a cup and a half of water Bring to boil. Simmer for like 15 minutes. Put in bowl. Fluff to dissipate heat. Ready to serve after a few.

Cubo is right.

I've also had good results with any kind of rice by keeping warm (never cold) stock or water handy, and adding it as the rice cooks, stirring frequently and lightly.

@Gregolian getting rice advice from an Irish American public masturbator

<36>
Unlike you heathen round eye fucks us sophisticated Asians use something called a RICE COOKER where we throw it in there, set the time, and let it cook and it handles everything on it's own.

I've also had good results with any kind of rice by keeping warm (never cold) stock or water handy, and adding it as the rice cooks, stirring frequently and lightly.

You making Paella or something? Might as well be if you gotta baby it like that. :D

Good one. Also strangely sounds like a @senri summoning.

Everywhere you go the subtle illustrations will begin to secrete the shards of The Nexus. Once the slits of your cortex begin to widen, the gaping eventually becomes inevitable. All will be seen as one traverses the passage towards the archaic truth, an undeniable existence of the self that is simply unavoidable.

The man wants to see what others do not. The quest is the man's vision towards the yearning of the distinct..... Let it slide softly and beautifully....

take-a-step.gif

Unlike you heathen round eye fucks us sophisticated Asians use something called a RICE COOKER where we throw it in there, set the time, and let it cook and it handles everything on it's own.

Nothing artisan about that.

<Deported1>

SMH, so hateful

I almost forgot that Cubo married a Hawaiian girl: I stand by my assertion that Hawaiians are the most beautiful people on the planet. At least the girls.

Nothing artisan about that.

<Deported1>
Screw artisan.

What, do you drink shitty IPAs while twirling an ironic 1910 era stache from a Vaudevillian show saying “bully” while hand rolling some American Spirits?

I say this while contemplating having a Warfighter Tobacco Cigar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back