Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed

the reason for calling them asian is to not stir up any anti muslim feelings.

.....So...... they're completely fine with sturring up anti-Asian feelings.

That's fair to the actual Asians living in the UK.

...Oh wait.

This is why it isn't enough to just say 'oh well, England did this to itself.'. The kids didn't choose to be surrounded by adults that are more concerned with being PC than with protecting them.

' asian' lol
Who' d have thought an influx of immigrants from a child molesting culture would all be filled with child molesters ?
This is Rotherham all over again. Jesus Christ. Hiding child rape and sex trafficking to protect the poor "Asians". Fuck.

So you guys are aware this has been going on for 40 years, and when they said Asians, they meant Asian sex trafficking gangs, which are actually Asian.

We have them here in the states as well.

British police only consider child grooming gangs to be “the worst” when they’re brought to light, they happily cover it up and strong-arm the victims families otherwise.
Just another day in the Orwellian shithole that is Great Britain.

British police are a joke. Often more concerned with being, "politically correct" than enforcing the law, "without fear or favour". And so poorly trained and equipped they can barely protect themselves, never mind law abiding citizens.

Apparently, the only time Marxists care when women are being grabbed by the pussy, is when Trump does it.

But when Muslims are grabbing underage pussies by the hundreds, it's... 'their culture, and if you criticise them you're racist, islamophobic, and a Trump supporter!

Why do you guys keep saying this is Muslims?

Where is your evidence of This?

You guys should be talking about how many politicians and cops knew about this over 40 years, not muslims.

Why do you guys keep saying this is Muslims?

Where is your evidence of This?

You guys should be talking about how many politicians and cops knew about this over 40 years, not muslims.

Half right. Need to talk about both. Must have been some higher ups enjoying something young along the way.

Half right. Need to talk about both. Must have been some higher ups enjoying something young along the way.

From the article, I think this was actual Asians. I'm not aware of Muslims being involved in sex trafficking. In the US atleast, that is a Asian thing.

people will do whatever they can get away with. these muslim scum cry racism and bigotry to keep authorities at bay, and the pussy authorities do nothing in fear of being labeled as such. when the muslims obviously know they're doing wrong. the west needs to stop being afraid of calling a spade a spade, and send those pieces of shit back to the desert.

From the article, I think this was actual Asians. I'm not aware of Muslims being involved in sex trafficking. In the US atleast, that is a Asian thing.

The sexual abuse in Rotherham was carried out by males of Pakistani origin. Pakis are Muslim. And they did traffic the girls they abused. To other Muslims all across the North of England.

Not all sexual abuse of children in the UK is carried out by Muslims. It would be absurd to claim that. But Pakistanis and other Muslims are involved at a disproportionate level. The Rotharham scandal was rightly described as, "sexual abuse on an industrial scale".

I'm beyond shocked that there isn't at least one father of those victims that has tried to take retribution.

The sexual abuse in Rotherham was carried out by males of Pakistani origin. Pakis are Muslim. And they did traffic the girls they abused. To other Muslims all across the North of England.

Not all sexual abuse of children in the UK is carried out by Muslims. It would be absurd to claim that. But Pakistanis and other Muslims are involved at a disproportionate level. The Rotharham scandal was rightly described as, "sexual abuse on an industrial scale".

I'm aware the Rotharham pedo ring was paki's.

I don't think that is the case here. This sounds like a prostitution ring, that included girls as young as 11.

I don't think that is the case here. This sounds like a prostitution ring, that included girls as young as 11.

It sounds exactly like Rotherham to me: organised grooming, sexual abuse and forced prostitution on a massive scale, by gangs of Muslim men. With the so-called police and council officers too gutless to do anything about it.

The linked story mentions that the abusers were, "Asian", which is code for Paki.

That makes it a pedo ring.

81Clj2zVQSL._RI_SX200_.jpg

They are called Asians because they are from the Asian subcontinent. There isn't a huge oriental faction of the UK.

Doesn't that term also extend to North Africans in many cases too?

You know- since it's hard to distinguish between Libyans/Egyptians and West Asian Arabs in many cases.

It's still silly and illogical.

Not that racial classifications in the US are any more sensical.

Let's take a tour through the process of reasoning here.

A pedo ring is understood as a group of people who take part in illegal sexual activity involving children

source: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/paedophile-ring

A prostitution ring that included girls as young as 11 fits the following criteria:
  • A group of people are taking part in illegal sexual activity, that is, prostitution
  • Children are involved, as young as 11
Therefore, we're talking about a pedo ring here.

Here's how we express this in an Aristotlean syllogism:

Premise 1: A pedo ring is a group of people who take part in illegal sexual activity involving children
Premise 2: There is a prostitution ring, that includes girls as young as 11
Premise 3: A prostitution ring encompasses illegal sexual activity
Premise 4: Girls as young as 11 are technically children
Conclusion: The prostitution ring in premise 2 is a pedo ring​

From the article:

Lucy Lowe, 16, was killed in 2000 along with her mother and sister after her 26-year-old abuser Azhar Ali Mehmood set fire to their house.

Back