Proof of the Mandela effect

This phenomenon occurs when something original is reproduced/reenacted with minor variations and then everyone remembers the variation. And as for Sin Bad, he was in a toyota commercial in the 1990's in which he played a genie granting some dude's wish for a new car. Everyone conflates that with the Shaq genie move and viola. Notice how no one remembers actually seeing a genie movie with sinbad, they just have some vague recollection that he was in one. mandella effect is bull shite.

The effect only effected the original sequence or the Field scene.
This is why James Earl Jones can deliver the original line later on in the movie without it being changed.
@Graverobber

This phenomenon occurs when something original is reproduced/reenacted with minor variations and then everyone remembers the variation. And as for Sin Bad, he was in a toyota commercial in the 1990's in which he played a genie granting some dude's wish for a new car. Everyone conflates that with the Shaq genie move and viola. Notice how no one remembers actually seeing a genie movie with sinbad, they just have some vague recollection that he was in one. mandella effect is bull shite.
Funny you say that because you're absolutely wrong.
There are documented online reviews of this film
There are numerous TV guide archived photos showing that ABC played a movie called "Shazam " three times from 1994-1998
All these things can be viewed and is public knowledge.
I suggest you google search "epicjourneyman shazam"

People believe that there are half reptilian men in league to rule the world.
People believe that Aliens are abducting cows and probing humans.
People believe that we are on a spinning Rock hurling around in outer space.

And no body questions these people.

Yet something so obvious as some of these effects get brought up and all these people devolve into Enraged primates hurling insults

the whole idea of Mandela himself is a product of The Mandela Effect really.
he's not some random, incarcerated black guy from south africa, he's a noted hollywood actor
who goes by the stage name of Morgan Freeman.

I remember the Berenstein Bears not the Berenstain Bears.

Yet something so obvious as some of these effects get brought up and all these people devolve into Enraged primates hurling insults
Lolwat

Everyone makes fun of those people. Even most conspiritard mock the reptilian shapeshifter believers.

UFOs/aliens have substantial evidence if you do research

Spinning on a rock in space is a reality backed in science

This Mandela thing although it has a few interesting bits is just a wild idea backed by nothing more than faulty humam memory.

For what it's worth, I too thought it was hand to head. BUT when is the last time I cared in the slightest bit about that statue? Never. So I'm not going to say my memory could not have been incorrect

Why is it always little stuff that has zero relevance with this phenomenon? Let me know when we slip into a different reality that is unrefutable. Like waking up tomorrow and suddenly humans coexist with massive dinosaurs

It's called a bad memory for fucks sake.

I believe in half shark alligator half man but that shit is ridiculous.

Lolwat

Everyone makes fun of those people. Even most conspiritard mock the reptilian shapeshifter believers.

UFOs/aliens have substantial evidence if you do research

Spinning on a rock in space is a reality backed in science

This Mandela thing although it has a few interesting bits is just a wild idea backed by nothing more than faulty humam memory

It's called a bad memory for fucks sake.
Really! @chokeyou you're an attorney bud! I'm going to make you rich. Go get all those fuckers off death row who have been sent there off the strength of human memory.
Human memory strong enough to send a man to death because of the witness of some old lady who saw something 10 years earlier
Yet weak enough not to be trusted to recall the name of a children's book...

Kind of like how gravity is strong enough to hold all the oceans on the earth yet not strong enough to prevent a ballon from floating.

I got one

The song

"Shes so hiiiiiiiiigh high above meeee she's so lovely" from the 90s 2000s. I remember the song clearly being by Joey McIntyre. I remember the video and everything.

But he doesnt actually sing that song.

I got one

The song

"Shes so hiiiiiiiiigh high above meeee she's so lovely" from the 90s 2000s. I remember the song clearly being by Joey McIntyre. I remember the video and everything.

But he doesnt actually sing that song.
Nope I remember when this song came out was always Tal Bachman I was huge into 90's music.

Yup sure people believe you're on a spinning rock going 6000 miles per hour yet people throw up on a carnival ride

Back