Death penalty for drug dealers? Trump approves.

if someone kills someone death penalty seems logical, nobody should deserve life if they kill. But to kill someone for selling a drug? Will drug pharma come into this as well? Should people behind Oxycontin get death penalty?

How about the death penalty for politicians that wage unjust wars based on lies?
No kidding! But, I imagine convicting someone of drug trafficking is a million times easier than finding them guilty of waging a fictitious war.

No kidding! But, I imagine convicting someone of drug trafficking is a million times easier than finding them guilty of waging a fictitious war.
Indeed but somehow the Hague Tribunal seems to find cases against many African and Yugoslavian politicians and combatants. Perhaps they could locate Tony Blair?

It was more a stab at Trump having historically high levels of banksters in his admin. It´s especially funny after the Trumpanzees on here spent the entire election bitching and moaning about some paid speeches Hillary gave at GS in 2010.

To be fair we can't have the PUSA going to Russia to get loans can we? Concessions had to be made.

Singapore and Indonesia do implement the death penalty for drug dealers.

Lee Kwan Yu approves!

Why not pedophiles? It's very likely that their victims will become drug addicts, which in turn fuels the illicit drug trade.
I'm not sure if people here realize how truly hellish a person's life can be come after they've been molested as a child. Each faction across all spectrums seem to only care about this to the extent that the conversation suits their interests. Otherwise it's seems to be tolerated and even accepted when the abusers are of the same ideological polarity.
What crime is more repugnant and damaging than the sexual abuse of a child?

Another study in the Journal of Traumatic Stress, indicated 90 percent of women who became dependent on alcohol were violently abused by a parent or were sexually traumatized as a child. Additionally, youth (both male and female) with a history of child sexual abuse were two to three times more likely to have drug dependence compared to peers who were not traumatized as youth. Some studies indicate that drug abuse is more common than alcohol use in adolescents who have been sexually traumatized.

The age of onset for non-experimental drug use with CSA survivors is around 14, compared to 15 years of age for non-sexually abused peers. Sadly, many youth survivors turn to drugs to help them cope with and mask their past.

Researchers have examined why child trauma survivors may be at an increased risk of drug abuse and findings showed that substances may serve to:

I bet he’s going to totallly follow through with what he said, he’s known to do that. Like when he said there should be some kind of punishment for the women getting abortions .

Why not pedophiles? It's very likely that their victims will become drug addicts, which in turn fuels the illicit drug trade.
I'm not sure if people here realize how truly hellish a person's life can be come after they've been molested as a child. Each faction across all spectrums seem to only care about this to the extent that the conversation suits their interests. Otherwise it's seems to be tolerated and even accepted when the abusers are of the same ideological polarity.
What crime is more repugnant and damaging than the sexual abuse of a child?
At least life w/o parole for these guys. They'll never shake their lust for children.

But, what about female teachers sleeping w/ young male students?

I bet he’s going to totallly follow through with what he said, he’s known to do that. Like when he said there should be some kind of punishment for the women getting abortions .
I'm so glad we have a president who carefully considers his words.
So much better at words than the last guy

I'm certain these laws/policies would not be written overnight, but I have no issues with this concept. Of course, I don't see it applying to some punk selling nickel bags of weed, but I believe it should apply to high-level dealers within the U.S., to include foreign-born traffickers.

I understand no one is putting a gun to our heads and forcing us (the U.S.) to snort or inject, but two wrongs do not make a right; traffickers are just as guilty.

USA Today: Death penalty for drug dealers? Count Trump in

How much coke you think trump has done in his life?

I bet he did rails off of stormy daniels tits.

At least life w/o parole for these guys. They'll never shake their lust for children.

But, what about female teachers sleeping w/ young male students?

At the very least.
And yeah it sounds savage, until you actually meet people who have been sexually abused. It's difficult to describe how damaged they are.

Instead killing drug dealers, kill the people that through their own unlawful actions, have created a demographic that requires drug dealers to exist.

In regards to females, a pedo is a pedo.

But I think I'm kinda derailing so that's pretty much all I'm gonna say on this, so Keep Well.

Back