Is it a bad idea to bone your housekeeper?

Jake the Muss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I know it's a bad idea, but when you think about it, is really THAT bad?

I got a housekeeper who is Dominican. She is bit older, but she has mixed complexion, pretty eyes, soft looking skin, nice sized breasts, wide hips, thick ass, and broken English. A genuinely beautiful woman. I am attracted to her, and she is giving me hard signs that she is attracted to me as well.

Whenever she comes into my home office I have to leave the room because the sexual tension is unbearable. Just being near her gets me aroused, but I am usually good about not indicating any interest. Anyways, I thought the tension had dissipated since it has been a few months and nothing has happened.

This time, I decided to stay in the room since she didn't have a lot of time left on the clock, and I didn't think she would be in there for long. I thought I would just give her the space she needed to do her thing. As she was cleaning out my desk, she asked me if I wanted to throw away an empty box out.

This caught me off guard as I was fully aroused. As I got up to inspect the box, I tried to lower and tuck, but I didn't get a good clinch between my legs in time and it flipped up. Her eyes dropped and widen. I quickly grabbed the box and left the room to throw it out.

I had to wait a couple of minutes to calm down before going back in there. When I did, I sat down in my chair on the other end of the desk and acted like nothing happened. She then turns to me, flicks her head towards my groin and says, "next time, I clean other side of desk?" She smiled, giggled, and walked off without waiting for my response.

She is trying to seduce me and I starting to crack.

What are the rules of engagement for this sort of situation?

Still, I'll support you by saying it's a good idea, if you'll supply pictures.

Deal?

Are you married? If so, you shouldn't have a housekeeper more attractive than your wife.

If single, up to you. In Costa Rica, guys would advertise for housekeepers and they would be insta-girlfriends. That's just how the old guys did it.

I hired a laundry girl once...she was 18 and college student who came well-recommended.....after a half hour I brought her a fan to the CR, where she was washing...and she has stripped down to her panties and a tank-top...she thanked me for the fan, turned around and smiled.....i gulped and went back to my office to continue sipping Emperador and reading Sherdog...wife fired her on the spot when she came home from work.

Worked out OK for Arnold.

I'm gonna go ahead and let you bang, bro.

This your cleaning lady?

latest

Sounds like you hit the jackpot. Should have said "want me to throw my stick in your empty box?" Then knocked on the desk.

She cleans houses for a living. And fucks clients.

Are you suggesting she's a prostitute who has to clean houses as well, cuz she isn't attractive enough to rely on being a prostitute?

If single, wrap and go. This is far less complicated than you make it out to be broh.

Are you married? If so, you shouldn't have a housekeeper more attractive than your wife.

If single, up to you. In Costa Rica, guys would advertise for housekeepers and they would be insta-girlfriends. That's just how the old guys did it.

I hired a laundry girl once...she was 18 and college student who came well-recommended.....after a half hour I brought her a fan to the CR, where she was washing...and she has stripped down to her panties and a tank-top...she thanked me for the fan, turned around and smiled.....i gulped and went back to my office to continue sipping Emperador and reading Sherdog...wife fired her on the spot when she came home from work.

I can imagine her reaction :D Mine would have cut her head of first, then fired her lol

I will allow you to bang bro.

You should give her a cashmere sweater to seal the deal.

Are you suggesting she's a prostitute who has to clean houses as well, cuz she isn't attractive enough to rely on being a prostitute?

Well, the most disturbing thing about her is that she cleans houses for a living. Free fucks - no prostituting, only speculation.

Hire a stripper who offers roleplay services.

In this day and age, one wrong move at the workplace and you are fucked. Even if it was consensual, if things go south in the future, she can still potentially get you in deep shit.

Back