Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably bullshit but I read that if Martin is in, Marshawn is out. Much rather have Lewis as well
I dont buy that but not sweating it either way. There are good FAs available and this draft is absurdly loaded with RBs.

Interest in Sherman...

Interest in Wilkerson...

Interest in Mayowa...

Johnson>Sherman coming off both achilles being operated on.

Sherman off the board but didn't expect him in Oakland anyways.

That Hundley rumor is a bit odd, back in the day I was all for spending a top pick on him and then he stayed and dropped massively. Crazy how fast things change lol.

Not sure if it's true but heard Sherman wanted a visit with the raiders and Reggie declined due to cap reasons. Hope Conley turns out good, can't forget about him even though he was the invisible man last season.

Not sure if it's true but heard Sherman wanted a visit with the raiders and Reggie declined due to cap reasons. Hope Conley turns out good, can't forget about him even though he was the invisible man last season.

He looked good when he was on the field. I remember one particular paly, a long pass down the left sideline, where he skied and batted the ball down. He actually turns for the ball! Who knew!

To be honest its hard to know what we have on defense. The coaching was so terrible. I’d like them to consider bringing in another vet in the secondary. Also wouldn’t mind them bringing in Suh, he went to Miami to avoid taxes and we are going to Vegas soon.

Too bad about Smith. Touching a chick warrants what the “victim” received, so fuck him. Also sucks because I think they have a staff who would actually use him correctly.

Ah well. They need to land Johnson or Butler.

They cut Newhouse also to clear up some more cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back