PM May: Highly Likely Russia Behind Spy Attack

At this point it’s pretty clear western nations (us/uk mainly) want a war with Russia n are looking for false flag to justify hostility n eventual conflict

This was most likely done by cia or mi5
<Dany07>

Man. Early 1900s an assassination on your own soil of someone under your protection could be considered an act of war

Times like these are when we hope our politicians can actually play the politics game on the world level. You can't take that lying down, but you don't want to escalate the situation, but also will be mocked if you simply do something pidly to do something.

Putin pushed his chips in and waiting to see if England will call, raise, or fold like a bitch

Last edited:
I stole it from today's Russian political TV show. They asked Russian opposition guy (he is like their expert who they invite like everyday on TV) who is to blame for poisoning or something like that and he was like - there is no one to blame, Skripal poisoned himself like Litvinenko poisoned himself before in UK. Host of show recognized that it was trolling and asked for a more serious answer.

At this point it’s pretty clear western nations (us/uk mainly) want a war with Russia n are looking for false flag to justify hostility n eventual conflict

batshit-crazy_o_894514.gif

Elaborate on how clear it is. From the looks of it, it seems Russians are dicks, but you're saying that we are in fact the dicks, and that it's all to frame poor Russia so we can go to war with a 1st world nuclear power?

Back when Russia could never dare touch the British empire, how England have fallen.

What a cuck.

Last edited:
Russian response:

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia said on Monday that British Prime Minister Theresa May’s allegations Moscow was probably behind an attack on a former Russian spy in England were politically motivated and based on a provocation, Russian news agencies reported.

May said on Monday it was “highly likely” that Moscow was responsible for poisoning former Russian double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia on March 4.

“It is a circus show in the British parliament,” the TASS news agency quoted Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova as saying.

“The conclusion is obvious: It’s another political information campaign, based on a provocation.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...egations-a-circus-agencies-idUSKCN1GO2BQ?il=0

Back when Russia could never dare touch the British empire, how England have fallen. What a cuck.
i don't think the difference is trump. it's more like putin > weak jeltzin (puppet)

I sure hope England is not going to sent their team to Russia. And Germany and other Europeans follow.
I don't like mixing sport and politics but the World Cup in Russia was always a questionable Putin propaganda show anyway.
This surely should put it over the edge not to go.

Last edited:
I sure hope England is not going to sent there team to Russia. And Germany and other Europeans follow.
I don't like mixing sport and politics but the World Cup in Russia was always a questionable Putin propaganda show anyway.

Yes we should boycott it , but whores that we are we won't .

It was probably the US. The libs want war with Russia bad

I sure hope England is not going to sent their team to Russia. And Germany and other Europeans follow.

That's actually not a bad step for England to take. Doesn't have the risks of escalation, but England, Germany, etc. (more the merrier) not sending their teams for the world cup would be a huge disappointment for the Russian economy. They spent 10-20 Billion on infrastructure for the cup and are of course expecting a very healthy return on that.

England would look like bitches at this point if they sent their team I feel

I, for one eagerly await what President Trump will tweet about this...

Imagine trump ever saying anything like this about Russia

IDGAF TBH.

We do this kind of shit all the time. Rare that it makes the news though. As another poster said, the guys that did this are probably in 55gal drums for botching the job.

Spies killing spies. As long as the price of gasoline doesn't go up it's all good.

Back