Conspiracy is a Gates-way drug (New flip+guilty plea +++WOW+++): Investigation v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont hire an impeachment lawyer because you're facing trumped up allegations

I think bob's 80 years old, and I wasn't even alive during Watergate, yet I think I'm the one who remembers it more. The similarities are refulgent at this point.

And Trump denied that too and called the reporter, Maggie Haberman, a "Hillary flunky.":rolleyes:
The latest lie is Trump campaigning in Pennsylvania and outright lying to them about trade deficits. The US has a trade surplus with Canada and yet there he was, saying the same bullshit over and over to people he trusts won't fact check him. It's sickening to watch how he gets away with it over and over again, honestly.

The latest lie is Trump campaigning in Pennsylvania and outright lying to them about trade deficits. The US has a trade surplus with Canada and yet there he was, saying the same bullshit over and over to people he trusts won't fact check him. It's sickening to watch how he gets away with it over and over again, honestly.

This is the funny part. His supporters around here act like they're part of the big troll-job that is a Trump presidency. Like this stuff doesn't affect them because they're republicans.

Meanwhile they've completely been conned and lied to every step of the way, by a guy who will even threaten to take away their guns if it makes him look good after a national tragedy. I've never encountered a larger pile of stupid in my life, than Trump supporters. Boastfully stupid and beholden to another man and his desires, as they call everyone around them "cucks".

In a year, when they realize they've been getting fucked the entire time... they'll wish they were just standing by and watching.

He also took credit for the winter Olympics.

Trump said. "President Moon of South Korea said without Donald Trump the Olympics would have been a total failure."
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...t-me-olympics-would-have-been-a-total-failure

White-Tanic_Web.jpg

And our standing on the world stage goes with it.

It's just Monday Trump imo...

Can't wait until Wednesday..

I am pretty sure at this point Trump is going down, it is just taking way too long. I just hope he doesn't do something really crazy on his way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back