For girls, how muscular is TOO muscular. Muscular girls...

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
For girls, how much muscle is TOO much muscle for you?

Are any of these girls too buff for you?

ZiWvgk7.jpg

The only gif in the OP that is off-putting to me at all is the first one. That bitch is just a little too lean.

I mean, Jesus, look how cut up her arms are. She looks like an action figure.

The first girl is great but her thighs are a bit of a turn off. She would still get it though.<{1-69}>

All except the last one are too much. Pretty much all fitness chicks need to look like jen selter. Just work on the booty and do cardio.

The first two are bit jacked, the rest are fine. I don't mind a woman looking athletic in the least bit, but when they push bodybuilder status, then I don't really like it.

There's nothing better than a woman who squats though.

Would definitely smash 3-5. Probably for 1. Maybe for 2. Can't get past that lame-ass haircut.

less muscle the better.

If I lose an arm and have the flu, id still like to be able to easily overpower my wife if shes not putting out.

I prefer a little bit of jiggle. Having said that...

1. Wood as long as she wasn't waving knives while I have my boner out.

2. Nope, and I'm pretty sure that's Sage Northcutt

3 and 5 would get an absolutely ferocious pounding.

4. Yep.

I bet if any of these girls were done up and flirting with you, 95% of sherbros would jizz in their sweatpants.

I wouldn't turn any of them down, but the first 2 wouldn't entice me to approach them. 3 and 5 are dope, though. 4 is nice as well.

The only one I find unattractive is number 1, still would though.

The last one is my favorite, but carpet in the bathroom??!!! Hopefully I'm looking at it wrong and tile goes into the bathroom. If not,
giphy.gif

I've dated "fitness" competitors in the past - all of which were slightly more muscular than the girls posted in the OP (or at the very least, leaner).

Generally speaking, I don't have an issue dating muscular woman unless they have visible signs of viralization (masculine sexual characteristics brought about by steroid use - deeper voice, square jaw, loss of estrogenic fat in the breast and butt).

I have had a couple of surprises with girls who are on cycle who have enlarged clits. There was one instance where it looked like a small toe, and I was like:

tenor.gif

They are all great, love a strong woman, just a no PED woman. Number 2 is cutting it fine but would be fun no doubt.

lol

would smash this

317E284F00000578-3461109-Short_lived_-a-76_1456287711698.jpg

Last edited:
Back