Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are the saviors going to do? Make catapults over night and get within 100 feet of the compound and launch zombies in? Noones gonna shoot back? How many can they honestly have left. 3-4 outposts were completely eliminated and how many one off saviors?

Zombie Shrapnel maybe?

like rip off limbs cover it in blood and add razors and catapult it in so they get cut and the blood goes in them?

Tara had me ticked off with Dwight and a lot of other fans were pissed at her character hypocrisy when she said you dont get to switch sides, yet she was part of the governors group and Glenn saved her ass when she was worried she showed she changed and they let her in, why cant she do the same for Dwight she is selfish

http://www.businessinsider.com/walking-dead-tara-tells-dwight-you-cant-switch-sides-2018-3?r=UK&IR=T
Unless they have someone call her out in the show for being a hypocrite, then it is pretty obvious the writers totally forgot about her backstory LOLOL

Is there anyone who actually thinks this show is good anymore? At this point I'm watching purely because I put 8 years into the fucking thing.
No. I don't understand watching a show due to time invested. It's not like you gain anything from it. I should talk though as I'm now the guy that shows up in show threads shitting on a show I pretty much stopped watching (after Coral dieded).

Zombie Shrapnel maybe?

like rip off limbs cover it in blood and add razors and catapult it in so they get cut and the blood goes in them?
Interesting. Either way, how doesn’t the group just launch a counter attack. We’ve seen they have escape tunnels no savior is aware of.

Also you’d think they’d have more than one fence line protecting them.. like the prison.

I was looking at my phone for most of the episode. I didn’t need to deal with Gabriel’s Lord-God-show-me-the-way act again. I already seent it.

Also, he and his eyesight looked really gross.

I actually liked those parts. At least the guy who plays the priest is a good actor. OZ & The Wire O.G.

I miss the Dale face.

tenor.gif

Unless they have someone call her out in the show for being a hypocrite, then it is pretty obvious the writers totally forgot about her backstory LOLOL

more reason this show is a joke, they didnt even think about that man this show is really sucking hard.

Its weird how they kill off characters too.

That doctor I was beginning to like him, and it was fun seeing him and Gabe interact he was showing personality and character and then they kill him off

they did the same with Beth, they gave her great dialogue and a season dedicated to her and she and Daryl were clicking it was fun to see, and then they killed her off.

Dont these writers understand the reason people enjoy shows is because they attach to characters and enjoy the interaction with them, killing them all off makes no sense unless its financial.

I still think they should have let Glenn live, if they were going to kill Carl, replace him with Glenn during that Negan scene where he killed Abe and Glenn.

All Rick has now is Daryl and Daryl is just a man child.

How is Maggy going to feed all of the new people from Alexandria?

How is Maggy going to feed all of the new people from Alexandria?

It won't matter knowing the writers they will probably just kill off half of the community and Maggie as well.

Tara had me ticked off with Dwight and a lot of other fans were pissed at her character hypocrisy when she said you dont get to switch sides, yet she was part of the governors group and Glenn saved her ass when she was worried she showed she changed and they let her in, why cant she do the same for Dwight she is selfish

http://www.businessinsider.com/walking-dead-tara-tells-dwight-you-cant-switch-sides-2018-3?r=UK&IR=T
At this point the entire show is filled with that sort of nonsense. I don’t think the writers even cared for continuity at all, rather than intentionally writing the character to be a hypocrite. I’m having trouble paying attention to the episodes now, more than ever. I’d like to see this through, but I don’t know that I can. It’s painfully bad.

No. I don't understand watching a show due to time invested. It's not like you gain anything from it. I should talk though as I'm now the guy that shows up in show threads shitting on a show I pretty much stopped watching (after Coral dieded).

Because I care enough to see how it ends, but getting there is fucking painful. Truly bad show. Far worse than Dexter became.

Its weird how they kill off characters too.

That doctor I was beginning to like him, and it was fun seeing him and Gabe interact he was showing personality and character and then they kill him off

they did the same with Beth, they gave her great dialogue and a season dedicated to her and she and Daryl were clicking it was fun to see, and then they killed her off.

Dont these writers understand the reason people enjoy shows is because they attach to characters and enjoy the interaction with them, killing them all off makes no sense unless its financial.

I still think they should have let Glenn live, if they were going to kill Carl, replace him with Glenn during that Negan scene where he killed Abe and Glenn.

All Rick has now is Daryl and Daryl is just a man child.
to be honest it's another BS death that shouldn't have taken place I guess they just enjoy killing people who should still be alive and keeping people alive who should be dead. Neither of the Carson brothers should be dead at this point they probably needed to free up room for Siddiq they can't have more then one medical person at a time.

Is there anyone who actually thinks this show is good anymore? At this point I'm watching purely because I put 8 years into the fucking thing.

@TrueBias says most episodes are "not so bad" and constantly calls everyone else crybabies for giving legit complaints.

So one person...

to be honest it's another BS death that shouldn't have taken place I guess they just enjoy killing people who should still be alive and keeping people alive who should be dead. Neither of the Carson brothers should be dead at this point they probably needed to free up room for Siddiq they can't have more then one medical person at a time.
yeah, why did they even bother with us starting to liket he Doctor, and then kill him off just when they are adding new characters they kill them

Geez this shows is too much I been watching since day one and only watch because of that, I miss those first 4 seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back