Someone tried to rob me at gunpoint today.

Dude come to California where it's a lot safer.

You can just walk right in, no questions asked these days.

You weren't a victim of a violent crime because no violence took place and no crime was committed.

You were almost a victim of robbery at gunpoint but no flipping ;) way were you that either.

Glad you're safe and unharmed. You should try to leave Mexico if possible

<TheDonald>

I'm pretty sure threatening someone with a gun is considered assault.

I can't believe you didn't just do a simple gun disarm one him and reverse the tables. I've seen it easily done in videos.

Sure, if I had nerves of steel, I'm pretty sure the natural reaction to having a gun pointed at you is to try and get out of the way which is what I did, throwed the desk at him and ducked under while calling for help.

I wish Mexico had Texas gun laws and certainly I now understand why people end up killing robbers, rest assured that I now think that Edward Norton's character did nothing wrong in American story X.

Looks menacing but is it sharp? I'd get a baseball bat too. Have weapons all around the shop just in case.

Not sharp, found it in the tool shed, so I didn't bought one like I said.

Certainly looks like it can split open a skull with enough force.

Bro if your life is so stressful lately that you RUN AFTER a man with a gun, while you are unarmed, you need to take a vacation

At that point I was seeing red, and yes I need a vacation.

20180312_141904.jpg
Never bring a knife to a gun fight.

Should have teeped him the moment he pulled that gun out.

This is why we need to build a wall.

Guy tried to rob me once. WRONG MOTHERFUCKING PLACE. WRONG MOTHERFUCKING TIME.

(I had no money.)

Should put on some jail armour before you leave work! (phone books and magazines taped around your body.)

get you another machete and duct tape it end to end with the first machete and become some kinda Latino Darth Maul with that shit next time he comes in.<20>

Last edited:
Damn, Rod.....first the Pies Descalzados mid-life crisis experience, and now this.....sad to hear criminality is spreading even to your place.....you need a gun, or maybe an extremely large authentic mexican flour tortilla, for a weapon

Could always line the place with explosives and hold up the detonator and say "if you shoot me, we're both dead".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back