Someone tried to rob me at gunpoint today.

Damn, Rod.....first the Pies Descalzados mid-life crisis experience, and now this.....sad to hear criminality is spreading even to your place.....you need a gun, or maybe an extremely large authentic mexican flour tortilla, for a weapon

According to the cops they are a group of 2 guys that have been jacking stores, they don't even look the part IMO.

So for the first time in my life I was a victim of a violent crime, some fucking asshole pulled a gun on me but clearly was too much of a pussy to pull the trigger.

I was stupidly pissed off at the beginning of the day because a worker was running late and I'm having a delivery truck on the shop so work is piling up and this fucking asshole pretends to buy something and pulls a gun on me.

So me being super pissed I didn't had time to react smartly and threw the desk at him and ducked under it while shouting profanities, the guy was scared I suppose because he left and I followed him (i was seeing red) he gets on a bike and points the gun at me and tells me he is going to kill me later and seeing the gun i duck again behind some cement bags.

Now i dont know if the gun was fake or an airsoft gun since i dont know much about them, but he cocked it, so i dont really want to take any chance and im sure as hell looking both sides when leaving today.

I heard that there has been several business hit by a guy with the same description and i hope they get him but i live in Mexico where crime pays, so right now i just bought me a machete but if i stop posting is because the pinche puto maricon came back to finish the job.
Glad you're OK.

So for the first time in my life I was a victim of a violent crime, some fucking asshole pulled a gun on me but clearly was too much of a pussy to pull the trigger.

I was stupidly pissed off at the beginning of the day because a worker was running late and I'm having a delivery truck on the shop so work is piling up and this fucking asshole pretends to buy something and pulls a gun on me.

So me being super pissed I didn't had time to react smartly and threw the desk at him and ducked under it while shouting profanities, the guy was scared I suppose because he left and I followed him (i was seeing red) he gets on a bike and points the gun at me and tells me he is going to kill me later and seeing the gun i duck again behind some cement bags.

Now i dont know if the gun was fake or an airsoft gun since i dont know much about them, but he cocked it, so i dont really want to take any chance and im sure as hell looking both sides when leaving today.

I heard that there has been several business hit by a guy with the same description and i hope they get him but i live in Mexico where crime pays, so right now i just bought me a machete but if i stop posting is because the pinche puto maricon came back to finish the job.

now i worried for you man. because you say mexico and i know your area he could in theory come shoot you and never be found. stay safe. let hope he think your crazy so he wont come back.

According to the cops they are a group of 2 guys that have been jacking stores, they don't even look the part IMO.
It was the copycat extortionists that convinced me not to move back down there in 2010. Hope they catch the guys.

You should get a gun, player.

Hire a Chinese lady. Give her the machete.

thats gangsta but bringing a knife to a gun fight is crazy..too bad he got away

glad you didnt get shot, man. Are you scared? I mean do you honestly think he'll come back? odds are if he wanted to kill you then he would have done so, out of convenience.

glad you didnt get shot, man. Are you scared? I mean do you honestly think he'll come back? odds are if he wanted to kill you then he would have done so, out of convenience.

Im quite scared of death, but not of the when (death in general), so not really afraid the guy will come back.

The word i would use is worried, im worried the guy will come back indeed, so im certainly ensuring im never alone again until they catch the guy.

You’re going need a long jacket so you can Highlander that machete around.

latest

Im quite scared of death, but not of the when (death in general), so not really afraid the guy will come back.

The word i would use is worried, im worried the guy will come back indeed, so im certainly ensuring im never alone again until they catch the guy.
I'd imagine he's forgotten about you allready and is hesitant to hit the same place twice for fear of getting caught. but yeah thats good you'll have someone else there.

At first I didn't read your in Mexico. For sure that hommie isn't using an airsoft.

No, i wasnt.

I have anger issues and english is my second language so i kinda go off the rails when i get pissed off.

Lol man, your English is better then 90% of the forum. Atleast written.

You should consider having guard dogs at your business. It is a good deterent.

You can do it cheap, by watching YouTube videos and training them yourself.

I've heard it's a real pain in the ass to get a gun (legally) in Mexico. If that's the case, a machete is probably about as good as you're going to do. Keep it sharp. A guy that stupid may very well come back.

I've heard it's a real pain in the ass to get a gun (legally) in Mexico. If that's the case, a machete is probably about as good as you're going to do. Keep it sharp. A guy that stupid may very well come back.

Would rather have a crossbow in his shoes.

Back