Proof of the Mandela effect

I'm experiencing a Mandela Effect/Deja Vue as I'm watching "How the Universe Works" on the Science Channel. According to the TV Guide, it's a new episode but I've seen it before.

It's funny. I remember reading an article about similar phenomena (before "Mandela effect" was coined or entered the lexicon) that specifically mentioned The Thinker.

But I remember it saying that everyone remembers it as fist under chin when it was actually fist to forehead.
Mandelaception!

I also seem to remember a Sinbad genie movie that looked like it would suck ass as much as First Kid and Houseguest.

But it was always Berenstain. I lost a dollar bet to my dad on that one when I was six.

Fan made movie cover of the karate kid shows the karate kid with a red bandana while movie now shows him with a black and blue bandana

I think something people should consider is, if you do misremember something you are WAY more likely to speak up than someone that remembers how it actually is/was.

I could say something completely false, like "does anyone else remember Tito Ortiz knocking Chuck out the first time they fought?" And even though it's COMPLETELY fabricated, if even 2% do accept that false memory and speak out it can create a false view. A small minority can paint a wrong picture by being vocal.

Personally I find dejavu WAY more creepy. It's happening more often lately where I will have an EXREMELY strong case of dejavu. I'll have a conversation or something with someone and swear it's happened word for word before...Even though it should be very unlikely.

Maybe they are linked somehow..

I think something people should consider is, if you do misremember something you are WAY more likely to speak up than someone that remembers how it actually is/was.

I could say something completely false, like "does anyone else remember Tito Ortiz knocking Chuck out the first time they fought?" And even though it's COMPLETELY fabricated, if even 2% do accept that false memory and speak out it can create a false view. A small minority can paint a wrong picture by being vocal.

Personally I find dejavu WAY more creepy. It's happening more often lately where I will have an EXREMELY strong case of dejavu. I'll have a conversation or something with someone and swear it's happened word for word before...Even though it should be very unlikely.

Maybe they are linked somehow..
Come on bud the karate kid always had a red Banda !!
Until magically every VHS and every DVD shows him with a blue/black bandana come on now!

I never remembered the thinking statue with the hand in the forehead...thats stupid....its always been under the chin

As I said many times stop calling this shit "mandela" effect... NOBODY....NOBODY believed Mandela had died when this effect was created....yes there were IDIOTS who probably did...we dont have to start calling things based on "idiots" because what would that make YOU???

I never remembered the thinking statue with the hand in the forehead...thats stupid....its always been under the chin

As I said many times stop calling this shit "mandela" effect... NOBODY....NOBODY believed Mandela had died when this effect was created....yes there were IDIOTS who probably did...we dont have to start calling things based on "idiots" because what would that make YOU???
so you're saying you come from a reality where the karate kid didn't have a red Japan sun rising bandana but rather a blue/black bandana?

so you're saying you come from a reality where the karate kid didn't have a red Japan sun rising bandana but rather a blue/black bandana?
I dont remember what color the bandana was I would have to check... and Im not denying the effect exists...sure it does... what Im saying is to stop calling it "Mandela" effect because as I explained calling it like that is based on the memory of IDIOTS (idiots who believed Mandela had died when most people..intelligent people knew he was alive) we shouldnt call things based on "idiots"....the Mandela case is a bad REALLY BAD example of the effect to start calling it that way

I dont remember what color the bandana was I would have to check... and Im not denying the effect exists...sure it does... what Im saying is to stop calling it "Mandela" effect because as I explained calling it like that is based on the memory of IDIOTS (idiots who believed Mandela had died when most people..intelligent people knew he was alive) we shouldnt call things based on "idiots"....the Mandela case is a bad REALLY BAD example of the effect to start calling it that way
fucking a you're right! I said that numerous times in this thread. It's the stupidest name ever

It should be called the wtf is going on effect

I remeber a red rising sun bandana, and watching the news at school when Mandela died, it was a big deal.

I remeber a red rising sun bandana, and watching the news at school when Mandela died, it was a big deal.
the name has nothing to do when Mandela died... he died when he died....the name is because the idiot who called it that name was thinking about the idiots who believed Mandela was dead in the 90s when he was living in a prison... so the TS and many other idiots are calling this effect based on the fact that many idiots believed something that most people with little knowledge would know to be false....the name is completely nonsense

Have no idea what that is.
doesnt surprise me bro.
I posted two images one of the karate kid as he currently sits in reality with a blue bandana then I posted an image of a fan made movie cover depicting him with the red rising sun bandana...

Somehow these images won't work...
Just google image search the karate kid original both examples are on the first page of results

doesnt surprise me bro.
I posted two images one of the karate kid as he currently sits in reality with a blue bandana then I posted an image of a fan made movie cover depicting him with the red rising sun bandana...

Somehow these images won't work...
Just google image search the karate kid original both examples are on the first page of results

Too much work for nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back