NFL Discussion v79: Captain Kirk

Who lands Cousins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
running out of Ls to give
2r4sqph.jpg

its-so-beautiful-gif-6.gif

Fuck the Bengals. They make the Ravens look like a classy org, and that's a feat. At least I respect Baltimore's competitiveness, Cincy is content to wallow in the mediocrity that Marvin Lewis (15 futile years and counting!) and the Red Rocket guarantee you. Oh, and fuck them for wasting AJ Green's prime.

Broncos DE arrested for an alleged rape from five years ago. I really liked that dude, but goddamn getting charged with "strong arm rape" is fucking crazy

Gotsis' Gon Get Goatsed.

Unbelievable how they also had a nasty defense, and still never went anywhere
To be fair they were going somewhere that one year before Burfict had that meltdown to move the Steelers into fg range to win the game LOL

Need JaJameis to eat them

Well since "good enough" doesn't describe a single CB on the roster, one would think Graham isn't exactly a need
It would give Rodgers another target though, and a big one at that.

Still, need CBs and a pass rusher more.

Last edited:
Broncos DE arrested for an alleged rape from five years ago. I really liked that dude, but goddamn getting charged with "strong arm rape" is fucking crazy

Yikes

Dickslow is taking this badly huh.

But ya, the jersey burning thing is old and stupid. Also, the team cut Sherman lol. He didnt cut himself from the Seahawks.

A-level athlete

Dickslow is taking this badly huh.

But ya, the jersey burning thing is old and stupid. Also, the team cut Sherman lol. He didnt cut himself from the Seahawks.
Let those Bitch Pigeon fans be... they don't understand players leaving teams as they have never seen it before.

A-level athlete

He'd get thrown out of his first game for watching his fly out at the plate.

I just want the 49ers to sign Norwell. Offense would be something next year with the line all put together.

Lmfao at burning a Sherman jersey when he got cut.

Fake fans burning jerseys lol.
Burning a jersey, recording the act, and posting it online should only tell everyone that you know and everyone that watches the video that you are a stupid asshole of the highest order.

Bunch of attention whores burning jerseys.

gAy’s need All the help they can get. Probably would help them out.
He could break Barry’s record and theyd trade him off for a water boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back