i have some bad news

i just filled out a job application, by pen in the store, and one question was how much heroine do you smoke. the only answers were more than usual, average, or less than usual. I was starring at it for like 5 minutes

i just filled out a job application, by pen in the store, and one question was how much heroine do you smoke. the only answers were more than usual, average, or less than usual. I was starring at it for like 5 minutes
are you from that dump across the atlantic?

i just walked in everywhere and said "whats a guy gotta do to get a job here?" I miss the good old days where you would just walk in and speak to the manager and say, hey, look at me, i want a job. If i went to get hired by an illegal mexican landscaper in cali now i would probably be told to go apply online

her·o·ine
ˈherōən/
noun
noun: heroine; plural noun: heroines
  1. a woman admired or idealized for her courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.
    "she was the heroine of a materialist generation"
    synonyms: brave woman, hero, woman of courage, woman of the hour;More
    victor, winner, conqueror
    "she's a heroine—she saved my baby"
    star, superstar, megastar, idol, celebrity, luminary;
    ideal, paragon, shining example;
    favorite, darling, queen;
    informalceleb
    "the literary heroine of Moscow"
    antonyms: coward, loser, unknown, nobody
    • the chief female character in a book, play, or movie, who is typically identified with good qualities, and with whom the reader is expected to sympathize.
      synonyms: (female) protagonist, principal (female) character, principal (female) role, main character, title character;More
      (female) lead, lead actress, leading lady;
      prima donna, diva
      "the film's heroine"
      antonyms: villain, supporting character, supporting role
    • (in mythology and folklore) a woman of superhuman qualities and often semidivine origin, in particular one whose dealings with the gods were the subject of ancient Greek myths and legends.
Origin

i have some bad news

Im getting a job.

I just updated my resume and how do i say i did nothing for 5 years lol

Easy broh, you've been volunteering in Laos, rebuilding tsunami-stricken areas, like anybody can check for that shit

You need an MSc in Physics if you want a job at damn Starbucks nowadays. Kids are so fucked in the near future.

I ain't had a reference for a day job since 2005.

Back