Proof of the Mandela effect

So why the fuck is it that I can remember a red bandanna? Then show proof that it once was red, yet the VHS shows a blue bandana?

Easy the original article changed but parody did not.

As I have been proving time and time again in this thread...

hahah good one

Nothing...

1VTWsSA.jpg

^^^thats some fucked up shit

It's almost as somebody out there doesn't want me to post those pictures at all..

Ok google search the karate kid original. There you will find a bunch of images with him with a blue bandana and on the first page of results you will find a fan made cover art with Ralph wearing the red bandana @rj144

Nothing...

1VTWsSA.jpg
https://scontent.:eek::eek::eek:c1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/29133782_1972039622830319_4976166482288312320_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=de1051048a07277550fa8f442e6891ee&oe=5B060A1C

I think something people should consider is, if you do misremember something you are WAY more likely to speak up than someone that remembers how it actually is/was.

I could say something completely false, like "does anyone else remember Tito Ortiz knocking Chuck out the first time they fought?" And even though it's COMPLETELY fabricated, if even 2% do accept that false memory and speak out it can create a false view. A small minority can paint a wrong picture by being vocal.

Personally I find dejavu WAY more creepy. It's happening more often lately where I will have an EXREMELY strong case of dejavu. I'll have a conversation or something with someone and swear it's happened word for word before...Even though it should be very unlikely.

Maybe they are linked somehow..

glitch in the matrix....

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro I woke up today and thought it was Sunday, but the calendar said it was fucking MONDAY!!!!

We definitely shifted into an alternate reality/dimension where sunday is monday or someone has a time machine and is messing with stuff. There's no denying it now.

Bro I woke up today and thought it was Sunday, but the calendar said it was fucking MONDAY!!!!

We definitely shifted into an alternate reality/dimension where sunday is monday or someone has a time machine and is messing with stuff. There's no denying it now.
so you come from the blue bandana on the karate kids earth

To me the biggest "proof" of the Mandela Effect is the Sinbad/Shazaam genie movie in the early 90's. I, like many many others, remember clearly hearing of that movie back in the early 90's. It's NOT the Shaq genie movie Kazaam --- let me repeat that, I am NOT confusing the Shaq genie movie with the Sinbad genie movie. I remember clearly when the Shaq movie came out, and it was definitely in the mid 90's. Plus Shaq was well known by the mid 90's, as was Sinbad, and NOBODY would EVER confuse Shaq with Sinbad. Just wouldn't happen. Plus I clearly remember wondering why they even made that Shaq movie, when just a few years earlier Sinbad made a genie movie and it tanked.

Now I'm not saying it's time travel effects or parallel universes or anything. But it IS truly strange that SO MANY people can remember something wrong in the EXACT same way. WHY do we remember an early 90's movie starring Sinbad, specifically? That's pretty specific for a wrong memory, and thousands of people have that erroneous memory. That's just weird.

Sinbad once dressed up as Sinbad the sailor. He did not appear in a genie movie

Ct4SSzzUIAApqLT.jpg

I got one

The song

"Shes so hiiiiiiiiigh high above meeee she's so lovely" from the 90s 2000s. I remember the song clearly being by Joey McIntyre. I remember the video and everything.

But he doesnt actually sing that song.

Umm, no that's Tal Bachman. He's from my city so I remember this being a huge hit for him.

No idea whet you got some other name from.

If were not on a rock hurtling through space then where are we?
Legit interested

did the karate kid wear a blue bandana or a red Japanese sun bandanna?

Are you talking about the movie Kung Fu Child? Because I don't remember a movie called Karate Kid. So there must have never really been one.

The only logical conclusion is that you are from an alternate reality and you made this thread to throw us off your trail.

I always thought the sky was purple. it turns out it's blue. Did this get anyone too? Amazing.

Back