What would it take to get to your ideal lifestyle?

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Are you already more or less living your ideal lifestyle? What things would have to come into your life, or to change in your present life, for it to be possible?

Don't just say, MONEY!

It’s hard. An average house in Toronto is a million bucks. A nice house in a great Neighborhood will be like 2 million.

Maybe if I had a job that paid 500k per year. Ha!

I make about 100k Per year right now Canadian and I’m buying a condo for 400k, it’s all I can do.

I don’t need a fancy life, just a nice house in a nice Neighborhood and 3 vacations per year.

I’ll do what I can to be successful in life.

Literally nothing.

I could easily right now just fly to some secluded island and sleep in the bushes by a beach. I’m not saying it would be ideal for long, but nothing stays ideal once you’ve had it long enough.

1 million dollars would make me the happiest man alive for the rest of my life

1 million dollars would make me the happiest man alive for the rest of my life

No it wouldn't unless you don't plan out living a partying binge.

Fair play on that one. Two or three milli and I won't make it out of the year bu I'll be one happy dude.

No it wouldn't unless you don't plan out living a partying binge.

Fair play on that one. Two or three milli and I won't make it out of the year bu I'll be one happy dude.
Nah I wouldn't party at all. I've already almost killed myself with that shit. A million dollars would be more than enough for my level of joy in life to skyrocket. Shit I'd probably even suck a dick to get it if the offer was on the table. Only if he's good looking though

Literally nothing.

I could easily right now just fly to some secluded island and sleep in the bushes by a beach. I’m not saying it would be ideal for long, but nothing stays ideal once you’ve had it long enough.
No one has "LIterally nothing" to improve in their life. Even if you're rich, healthy, have the best girl in the world, there is always something.

Don't be a snob jackass.

No one has "LIterally nothing" to improve in their life. Even if you're rich, healthy, have the best girl in the world, there is always something.

Don't be a snob jackass.
“What things would have to come into your life, or to change in your present life, for it to be possible?”

That’s the question ts asked. I would need “literally nothing” that I don’t already possess now to be able to end up on a secluded beach with a tropical climate. Nothing snobbish about it.

Honestly, I want to give up my materialistic ways and get back to a simpler way of life. I want to give up my smart phone and never replace it. I want to disconnect from television and internet. I want to sell my car and get a good bike. I have more money and women now than at any other point in my life, and yet, it's like swimming up-river trying to feel like I'm still alive inside. Dreaming of more gets you that never-ending carrot on a stick. So now I'm dreaming of less.

Last edited:
...money. Having to work 8-10 hours a day (+2 hours for the commute) is something very far from an ideal lifestyle.

Back