NFL Discussion v79: Captain Kirk

Who lands Cousins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Demaryius had a YPC of 15.4 at Watkins' age.

No one is denying that he can run deep, but rather that he's an effective screen receiver as well, so I'm not sure what has your panties in a bunch.
You called him “screen pass Sammy”. Now its “no one is denying he can run deep”.

Youre trying to save face after being proven wrong. Sammy is primarily a deep threat in the NFL.

Well I'm excited to see Thielen with a better QB.

I can live with that deal. Might still draft a QB at 5.

If that happens I’d be pretty content.

First for overpaying for a jersey and second for burning that expensive jersey.
Only jersey I think I will ever buy myself is an NHL one.

Specifically a Bruins one and then go to Vancouver BC wearing it to be THAT guy

Well I'm excited to see Thielen with a better QB.
Watch, he doesn't have chemistry with whoever is in Minny and becomes Riley KKKooper this season. And not Riley KKKooper with Foles KKKooper but Riley KKKooper with Vick KKKooper.

15 million a year is what AJ Green makes lol.

That is overpaying.
Woods got 12 million a year last year. It’s what the market is. We don’t even know the guarantees for the second year. Lmao. Could be even less.

I can live with that deal. Might still draft a QB at 5.

If that happens I’d be pretty content.

They have to draft a qb imo. Bills will need to move up to either 2 or 3 now

And the hardest working smallest white dude in the league hits the market.

AKA, Woodhead.

Albright is a homo
He’s also a complete tool. But those are stats.

Siemian threw more picks in like three games than Keenum did all of last season. He’s also brittle as hell and has proven in two seasons he can’t handle a full season as an NFL starter.

These moves might help them compete with Oakland for second place. I'm willing to bet that you shit a little bit and got teary eyed when you read the news that Keenum is headed to the West. Looks like Denver just locked up another 2-3 division titles depending on the length of the Keenum contract.
Lol until Kanum reverts back to his Rams form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back