Why are people mad at DJ?

FloydMayweatherMMA

Money Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
TJ has clear contenders in his own weight class, and more than one of them at that. He has the Garbrandt rematch, and Riviera or Moraes could easily be next in line. He's the one ducking people. If he wants a champ vs champ fight so bad, why doesn't he go up and fight Holloway?

Calling out guys from the smallest weight division is a bitch move. You shouldn't be mad at DJ for not taking the fight, you should be disappointed that the first thing TJ did on winning the belt was call out a flyweight.

Because he's like 3 feet tall and can stomp them.

Being a dominant champion makes certain ppl hate on you. But, most of these fuckin clowns know he’d kick the shit out of them.

I'm not mad at all i just...

"wish he was a little bit taller
I wish he was a baller
I wish he had a girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish he had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six four Impala"

TJ has clear contenders in his own weight class, and more than one of them at that. He has the Garbrandt rematch, and Riviera or Moraes could easily be next in line. He's the one ducking people. If he wants a champ vs champ fight so bad, why doesn't he go up and fight Holloway?

Calling out guys from the smallest weight division is a bitch move. You shouldn't be mad at DJ for not taking the fight, you should be disappointed that the first thing TJ did on winning the belt was call out a flyweight.

Same old double standard shit on sherdog. If Tyron wants a fight with Conor, people bitch at Tyron. If TJ wants to fight Dj, people bitch at DJ. What's the science behind that??

He doesn't challenge himself . Prefers to coast in comfort and wants to be recognized for doing something spectacular. He's so fundamentally sound, it gets stale to watch.

Last edited:
Because they all are fat lard asses who truly believe being fat = being a good fighter.

idk if you can criticize dillashaw for calling out who is no doubt the #1 P4P fighter in mma today and possibly the GOAT for a chance to be champ champ. Pretending jimmie rivera or garbrandt is a bigger challenge than DJ is foolish.

DJ refuses to understand that you get paid what you are worth and what you are worth is determined upon the business your fights do which in his case is zero business. You can't blame the UFC promotion machine when they force-feed DJ PPVs to fans that consistently do 120-150k buys. Paying DJ a million isn't worth it when it comes down to the UFC's bottom line

A bitch move?? It's a SUPERFIGHT.. Superfights usually require weight class crossovers. Nobody cares to see MM vs Cejudo part 3

News flash! If you can make flyweight, THEN you are a FW

He doesn't challenge himself . Prefers to coast in comfort and wants to recognized for doing something spectacular. He's so fundamentally sound, it gets stale to watch.
He challenged himself for years before his division was added. He challenged himself when he fought Dominic Cruz for the title.

Calling out guys from the smallest weight division is a bitch move.

This is bullshit. And most of what you said is bullshit. DJ is not just any fighter, he’s the p4p best and maybe the goat. Calling him out is not a bitch move lol, but takes big balls. And weight isn’t a factor because 1. TJ is coming down to 125, not asking DJ to go up, and 2. DJ used to fight at 135. Did people say Machida was pulling a bitch move when he went down to 185? Or for guys like Couture and Cormier to go from Heavyweight to light heavyweight? This is ridiculous.

And no, besides Garbrant there is no one interesting for TJ to fight at 135 right now. I’m honestly stunned by how afraid DJ fans are of this TJ fight, I think this is literally the first time in history that mma fans have become angry (fearful) at another fighter for calling out their guy and threading to come to their weight class to take that belt.

i ain't mad at the guy at all i just don't care to see him slap around weak competition in a dried up a division

MM already beat whoever was worth beating at flyweight multiple times in fact there is nothin left there at this point he is just coasting

I agree, I think calling out someone from a smaller division is nothing to be proud of.

DJ and his fans spoken like true ducks.

125 pounds is 125 pounds.

I agree, I think calling out someone from a smaller division is nothing to be proud of.

How is it smaller when they’ll both weight 125 at weigh ins?

Is TJ asking for a catchweight? No

Is TJ asking DJ to step up? Hell no

He challenged himself for years before his division was added. He challenged himself when he fought Dominic Cruz for the title.
Lost and is staying where he can implement his boring effective style

Don't really care enough about the guy to explain constantly, just an obvious answer on why he couldn't sell out a local civic center

Shertards are the modern iteration of the disgusting obese plebeians screaming from the stands of the Roman colosseum.

That’s why.

My thoughts exactly.

Back