Mike Perry posted some tweet singing to himself about b*tches...

Listening to 90s rap and feeling tough. I used to do that until I turned 13 and realized how cringy it was.

Olatinum-princess-yoga.png

Mike Perrys "Wandering Eye"
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Wow...Gets shown the door. Then acts like a jilted teen.

The day she dumped him, he’s posting pics of some random chick he’s with.

And, now this.

I bet a huge percentage of ppl would say that his ex seemed exactly like the kind of woman he’s talking about here. She totally had his back.

But, he didn’t have hers. I don’t care what she said online. I think it was a smokescreen to avoid telling the world the MAIN reason she dumped him. The world saw what he did. She didn’t need to confirm the kind of guy he is. She even went out of her way to avoid nailing him to a wall.

I’ve never met a woman that would be ok with being so publicly humiliated. And, then have her man say ZERO in her defence. He totally ignored the insult. And, instead made a fuckin lame reference to social media followers.

REALLY ?

Wandering eye, or not. The straw that broke the camel’s back was the Covington shit, imo. He made a conscious decision not to defend her. And, the cavalier manner in which he responded to Covington, made it even worse.

Whether she was a shit coach/corner is irrelevant. Covington stepped over the line. And, Perry let his woman down. I can’t blame her. She can obviously do much better than a guy like that.

I honestly don't know why ppl hate PMP. Or is it just the fans they hate?

Pretty sure he was just quoting lil Wayne.

Whether she was a shit coach/corner is irrelevant. Covington stepped over the line. And, Perry let his woman down. I can’t blame her. She can obviously do much better than a guy like that.
screen-shot-2017-11-20-at-3-48-00-pm-png.348827

They did a breakup video together on Youtube and people still don't understand that she's in on his whole gimmick? Future looking bright.

[<dunn]

Instead of Platinum Nation, is it called Team Wandering Eye now? :D

Wandering Eye Nation.

Chief Wandering Eye Perry.
latest

Perry seems like the kind of guy that ends up fired from everything he does. Hope this mental breakdown doesn’t lead to him going Jon Jones.

Wow...Gets shown the door. Then acts like a jilted teen.

The day she dumped him, he’s posting pics of some random chick he’s with.

And, now this.

I bet a huge percentage of ppl would say that his ex seemed exactly like the kind of woman he’s talking about here. She totally had his back.

But, he didn’t have hers. I don’t care what she said online. I think it was a smokescreen to avoid telling the world the MAIN reason she dumped him. The world saw what he did. She didn’t need to confirm the kind of guy he is. She even went out of her way to avoid nailing him to a wall.

I’ve never met a woman that would be ok with being so publicly humiliated. And, then have her man say ZERO in her defence. He totally ignored the insult. And, instead made a fuckin lame reference to social media followers.

REALLY ?

Wandering eye, or not. The straw that broke the camel’s back was the Covington shit, imo. He made a conscious decision not to defend her. And, the cavalier manner in which he responded to Covington, made it even worse.

So do women want a secure, mature man or an insecure, immature one?

The truth is responding to Colby was a lose/lose situation so he took the high road. Can't do anything to Colby over the internet and making a response would just be pointless. Perry can't even catch Colby somewhere because Colby will call the police.

I actually believe that Perry's new found fame probably raised his stock and he was probably talking to other girls.

Danielle Nickerson was the only likable thing about Perry.
View attachment 354739
She has a name?? I thought her name was Mike Perrys GF

They are obviously better off without each other. A tennis player giving corner advice and a pussy player with a loyal gf..

Wasn't Dan Severn was the last guy to have a female in his corner.

She has a name?? I thought her name was Mike Perrys GF

They are obviously better off without each other. A tennis player giving corner advice and a pussy player with a loyal gf..

Wasn't Dan Severn was the last guy to have a female in his corner.
Smile'n Sam Alvey has his wife in his corner, Brittany knows the fight game though.

Back