Premier League Thread 2017/18 v87: Alcoholics FC United

Who drinks more alcohol from the Alcoholics FC United?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barton's such a fn knobhead

He was defending Flanagan for beating his wife up other week & now he wants Carragher sacked

Give me strength

Fellaini - as you've never seen him before - turns his iconic perm into new hairstyle for GQ photoshoot

Marouane Fellaini is one of the few footballers in the world who is instantly recognisable for his trademark hairstyle. The Belgian dominates the centre of the pitch with his tall stature and distinctive Afro... and now he has undergone a photo shoot with GQ magazine to show the football world himself in a brand new light. Fellaini sat down to talk with the lifestyle magazine ahead of the upcoming World Cup, and tried out a few fancy hairstyles along the way.

Fellaini - as you've never seen him before - turns his iconic perm into new hairstyle for GQ photoshoot

Marouane Fellaini is one of the few footballers in the world who is instantly recognisable for his trademark hairstyle. The Belgian dominates the centre of the pitch with his tall stature and distinctive Afro... and now he has undergone a photo shoot with GQ magazine to show the football world himself in a brand new light. Fellaini sat down to talk with the lifestyle magazine ahead of the upcoming World Cup, and tried out a few fancy hairstyles along the way.
Kaepernick takes a knee to fight racial oppression in America & UK media gives us Fellaini in pig tails

Had Alien Covernant, Blade Runner 2 and Ex Machina downloaded for 6 months.....still not got round to any of them.

I thought it was better than Prometheus but it got panned even worse. YMMV. It's a bit more of a sci fi horror.
I never got around to watching Prometheus. Was it as bad as the critics said ?

Had Alien Covernant, Blade Runner 2 and Ex Machina downloaded for 6 months.....still not got round to any of them.
Alien Covenant is absolute shite, you're not missing out on anything.

'He is weak and lives in fear': Bayern Munich's infamous doctor launches scathing attack on Guardiola after troubled spell together in Germany

Bayern Munich and Germany doctor Hans-Wilhelm Muller-Wohlfahrt has launched a scathing attack on Pep Guardiola in a recently published autobiography. In excerpts published by Bild this week, the medical guru describes Guardiola as 'someone with weak self-confidence' who 'lives in fear of losing authority' Perhaps world sport's most famous medical professional, Muller-Wohlfahrt has treated an incredible range of athletes, including Usain Bolt, Darren Gough and Paula Radcliffe.

Alien Covenant is absolute shite, you're not missing out on anything.

Heard nothing but good things about Ex Machina but still struggle to find enthusiasm to watch it.

Was the same with Asian Anals 6, and I throughly enjoyed that one when I got round to it.

Manchester United release statistic to prove Marcus Rashford IS playing enough football under Jose Mourinho
  • Manchester United prove Jose Mourinho is giving Marcus Rashford a chance
  • Rashford has played more games than any other United player under Mourinho
  • Frank de Boer recently suggested Mourinho is stalling Rashford's development

4A26E93A00000578-5495423-image-a-58_1520952688378.jpg
4A26E93A00000578-5495423-image-a-58_1520952688378.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back