Do all women have terrible sense of direction?

They're late for everything too.

They will look at google maps and be like ok it takes 20 minutes to get there.

So they wait until they need to be to that place in 20 minutes and that's when they start gathering up all their shit to leave the house. By time they're in their car, 5 minutes has passed. At this point, they haven't taken traffic nor the fact that they are going to get lost into account.

15+ minutes late like clockwork.

whats worse is guys or girls that are unwilling to ask for directions or help at all.

I know a girl who never asks for directions from men, because they always think she's flirting with them and it can get awkward. Given how thirsty guys are, I can see her point.

Guys not asking other guys through pride is stupid though.

Guys tend to have better spacial awareness, girls tend to have better emotional awareness.

That's why it takes a chick 20 minutes to park a car, and it takes a guy 20 years to talk about how he really feels.
Fixed.

Guys tend to have better spacial awareness, girls tend to have better emotional awareness.

That's why it takes a chick 20 minutes to park a car, and it takes a guy 20 minutes to talk about how he really feels.

<{cruzshake}>

Guys don't have feels bud

Yeah, I start using terms like east, west, miles and blocks and they usually tune out.

I'm so bad that I know how the whole block numbering system is in Chicago and tell people how many miles based on blocks or location based off of the street numbering.

I don't know

probably.

But modern women are not only that but flakey as fuck.

Just finished trying to get to a place my girlfriend wanted me to meet at. After reading her directions and then finding the place it couldn't be anymore off. This isn't exclusive to her either it seems like almost all women give horrible directions. What gives

Not all...but lots

Is it just me or has the advent of GPS in cars and mobile devices exacerbated this issue across genders?

Outside we're all like

<mma3>

inside we're all like

<DCrying>

giphy.gif

Yes...any girl I've ever been with, when I've started saying north, south, etc., they act like I'm speaking a foreign language...

Yeah, I start using terms like east, west, miles and blocks and they usually tune out.

I'm so bad that I know how the whole block numbering system is in Chicago and tell people how many miles based on blocks or location based off of the street numbering.

So many people can't figure out cardinal directions. Where I worked I would tell someone that something is at the West end of a building and they had no idea which direction was West, even though they worked there for years. Then I asked if he knew where the sun went down. Some people don't know that the sun rises in the East and sets in the West. Some that do still don't know where North and South are relative to that.

Yes...any girl I've ever been with, when I've started saying north, south, etc., they act like I'm speaking a foreign language...

This dude's looking for a man who understands what north-south is all about. I'm sure there are some Sherbros around who can help.

It's a sensitive topic for women. Imagine being disoriented as fuck, struggling to see over the steering wheel, while your husband laughs and uses confusing words like "north".

I heard something somewhere a long time ago about men having iron in their nose or something and women lacking that...and the iron helps men keep sense of direction. I gotta look that up.

I heard something somewhere a long time ago about men having iron in their nose or something and women lacking that...and the iron helps men keep sense of direction. I gotta look that up.
Sounds made up

They're late for everything too.

They will look at google maps and be like ok it takes 20 minutes to get there.

So they wait until they need to be to that place in 20 minutes and that's when they start gathering up all their shit to leave the house. By time they're in their car, 5 minutes has passed. At this point, they haven't taken traffic nor the fact that they are going to get lost into account.

15+ minutes late like clockwork.
Asdsadsfadsfsdafsda that's my fucking girlfriend!

She always waits for the last possible second to leave, and then she's always like "it only takes 15 minutes to get there" but doesn't take into account that before she leaves the house, she has to gather her shit then get the kid's to gather THEIR shit. Of course none of that ever takes less than 10 minutes.

Then of course, she never takes into account that sometimes traffic patterns don't allow for on the dot timing.

I'm chronically early. She's late every day for everything. If it's something important, I'll help her get ready. Otherwise, I'll just sit there with a look on my face, which she always knows what it's for. The most recent thing is a job interview where she waited until 10 minutes before she should have left to get dressed, realized all of her professional wear was two cup sizes ago and started to get stressed. I was like "I would have gone through this troubleshooting an hour ago..." Oh the satisfaction lol.

Last edited:
Sounds made up
Actually it's not...totally. Or at least I didn't hear wrong.

https://anthropology.net/2006/11/21/the-tiny-magnetite-compass-in-the-human-nose/

"Magnetite helps orientation and direction finding in animals. It no doubtingly helps migratory species migrate successfully by allowing them to draw upon the earth’s magnetic fields. In the case, when it comes to humans, magnetite makes the ethmoid bone sensitive to the earth’s magnetic field and helps one’s sense of direction. Some have even suggested that this “compass” was helpful in human evolution as it made migration and hunting easier."

Back