Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed

Pakistanis, like Somalis, are peoples that no nation on earth should allow across their borders without massive justification as to why.

The cover up makes me believe the left is ashamed because deep down they know the people they call racist and bash all the time are right about the problems of mass immigration.

How about we call the Asians that are rapists Rapsians?

Would that make you feel better?
I'd feel better if there were no such things as grooming gangs, sex slaves or human traffickers. Failing that, an accurate description of perpetrators would help, because step one to solving problems is identifying the root of the issue. In this case Pakistani muslims. Revolutionary thinking, right?

These people are getting protection. It's always the same problem that they have been doing it for ages and police etc have been going out of their way to let things slide.

I say find out whos been protecting them and flay them alive. No excuses.

I'd feel better if there were no such things as grooming gangs, sex slaves or human traffickers. Failing that, an accurate description of perpetrators would help, because step one to solving problems is identifying the root of the issue. In this case Pakistani muslims. Revolutionary thinking, right?

Well if you're so concerned about sex slavery and human trafficking wouldn't be it be more expedient to go after the market itself?

These guys are fall guys for the trade. They're not the buyers or resellers.

What does it matter what you call them if you punish them according to our laws when they're finally caught? Seems like a minor detail to get hung up on. It's not going to change anything.

and yet they ban a 19 year old girl from entering the country for saying mean things about Islam

Well if you're so concerned about sex slavery and human trafficking wouldn't be it be more expedient to go after the market itself?

These guys are fall guys for the trade. They're not the buyers or resellers.

What does it matter what you call them if you punish them according to our laws when they're finally caught? Seems like a minor detail to get hung up on. It's not going to change anything.
I'll let you in on a little secret. The sex slavers are one and the same as the end users in this case. Pakistani men deliberately targeting non-Pakistani girls for use as sex toys by other Pakistani men.

The reason it took so long for these fuckers to get caught is precisely the reason people won't properly label them - a fear of being called racist or xenophobic.

You're woefully uninformed on this topic.

I'll let you in on a little secret. The sex slavers are one and the same as the end users in this case. Pakistani men deliberately targeting non-Pakistani girls for use as sex toys by other Pakistani men.

The reason it took so long for these fuckers to get caught is precisely the reason people won't properly label them - a fear of being called racist or xenophobic.

You're woefully uninformed on this topic.

I believe I'm just as informed as you on the topic being that we both have access to the same information and I find it very hard to believe that the UK was too concerned about race a decade ago to not do anything about it if they knew about it. I don't even think that's the case today.

Perhaps they just weren't aware of this particular group?

Really to me it sounds more like the local PD was in on it on some way rather than afraid of being branded as racists.

What a surprise, Rational Pedo is here defending, downplaying and dismissing this.

I believe I'm just as informed as you on the topic being that we both have access to the same information and I find it very hard to believe that the UK was too concerned about race a decade ago to not do anything about it if they knew about it. I don't even think that's the case today.

Perhaps they just weren't aware of this particular group?

Really to me it sounds more like the local PD was in on it on some way rather than afraid of being branded as racists.
Did you read the OP?

In British English, people from South Asia/Western Asia, basically people from the Asian continent who are not Mongoloids, are called "Asian". Mongoloids from East Asia are called "Oriental". You are right in the sense that the media euphemistically refers to Muslim grooming gangs as "Asian" even though non-Muslim Asians are very rarely involved, and non-Muslim Asians are upset about that. But the term "Asian" itself isn't deliberately misleading, it's just an example of the multiple differences between British and American English, and it derives from the fact that proportionally there are more South/West Asians in the UK than East Asians relative to the US.
Why are you still doing this? He's been around long enough in the War Room to know what you told him. Everybody knows Asian in Britain is South Asian.

No, that's not the reason why they're called 'Asians.'

Journalists can't presume things of the mind. If you wanted them to be called Middle Easterners that would make more sense. Don't let your politics think for you.

Journalists can't presume things of the mind.

Very true. They never do this with Trump, ever.

If you wanted them to be called Middle Easterners that would make more sense.

Ya think?

Don't let your politics think for you.

I don't.

Common sense, decency, and a desire that no women are sexually molested.

I notice a distinct lack of lefties ITT.

The consensus WR's Worst Poster of the Year winner has arrived with the usual dumb-ass posts, are you happy now!?

Very true. They never do this with Trump, ever.
If your standards for journalism come from shitty journalists, then you're part of the problem. Nice try, though.

Thank you for giving me more evidence that the left and the right don't give a shit about objective truth. It's all about matching each other's stupidity. So yes, you are thinking like a mindless partisan.

It's an attempt to obfuscate the truth and deep down, you know it. You coward.

I've already stated that being more specific than pointing to a continent is better, but you haven't really shown any more bravery since you ran away from responsibility when someone asked you to prove your straw man attempt at him. You come off like the media you criticize, except you also hide behind anonymity which probably makes it even more cowardly not to own up to your words.

The point I'm making is not so much about you as a person but about the point to be consistent and not hypocritical.

If your standards for journalism come from shitty journalists, then you're part of the problem. Nice try, though.

Thank you for giving me more evidence that the left and the right don't give a shit about objective truth. It's all about matching each other's stupidity. So yes, you are thinking like a mindless partisan.

Oh please continue jerking off about how you're neither right or left, but an openminded independent and the truth and all the best decisions are made from somewhere between the political spectrums.

You guys solve all the problems of the world.

Back