Surprise: Ancient Gladiators Were Vegetarians (according to Smithsonian)

It's people like you why we can't have anything nice in this world.

Cool, you like plants and are in shape and feel great.

Now shut the fuck up.

Hahahaha... defending yourself because you somehow know you are guilty and it disturbs you.. why?... because you are consciously spilling blood... talking about nice world while your acts are very clean hahahaha

Face your ego and don't be a pussy.

Hahahaha... defendinig yourself because you somehow know you are guilty and it disturbs you.. why?... because you consciously spilling blood.

Face your ego and don't be a pussy.

I'm not a child and I'm not here to defend anything, I'm just telling you to shut the fuck up.

Are you serious? Small minded to accept anyone elses point of view? You know you are actually describing yourself? It's not an opinion, it's not a point of view, it's an experience and a fact. And anyone who ignorantly eat meats without thinking how much damage he is doing and think he needs a meat, needs to be insulted and to realize how stupid someone is or you are, which is a fact for you. It's though for ego isn't it (''I know I am not a bad person''... just an excuse and convincing your self... the easiest way). You are insulting nature every day, not by words, but by doings... which is far far worse. You are just avoiding the issue and if you don't know what damage you are doing and that you are a murderer and you don't realize that (I am also sure you saw what is happening to animals for your meat)... is that a point of view or is just a fact... what has that to do with point of view... wow you are stupid, close minded and weak hearth. Be a man and honestly admit it and not just by typing, but deeply admit it to yourself, but like I said, it takes courage for that. You like to be a killer. Can't see simple facts. This tells you about your intelligence hahahahaha

Literally become a man,... now you are just, well, nothing including with your family.

I apologize, I didn't realize until reading this disaster of a post that English is your third language. Is it possible something is being lost in translation, and you're not actually the arrogant twat you come across as? In that case, I will say one more time that I have no issues with your beliefs or how you choose to live your life. I'm happy that the no meat lifestyle works for you, and I hope you continue to flourish living the way you choose. See, no close mindedness or judgment. However, the way you get your message out is condescending and demeaning, causing people to ignore your message, and creating in them a desire to see you choke on some sort of fucking vegetable until you're the color of an eggplant. Good day to you.

I'm not a child and I'm not here to defend anything, I'm just telling you to shut the fuck up.

It's exactly what are you doing, defending yourself because you are disturbed.

Face your ego and be a man and shut down you ego.

I apologize, I didn't realize until reading this disaster of a post that English is your third language. Is it possible something is being lost in translation, and you're not actually the arrogant twat you come across as? In that case, I will say one more time that I have no issues with your beliefs or how you choose to live your life. I'm happy that the no meat lifestyle works for you, and I hope you continue to flourish living the way you choose. See, no close mindedness or judgment. However, the way you get your message out is condescending and demeaning, causing people to ignore your message, and creating in them a desire to see you choke on some sort of fucking vegetable until you're the color of an eggplant. Good day to you.

Facts and beliefs, still don't understand it. I see you are not good with understanding any of it.

No judgment is when you prove it by acts, not empty words. You are the judge of animals when you eat them. You judge them. The diseases will get you literally... karma has it's way... no worries there.

Also has no clue why people started to cook meat.

Plutarch needs a biology lesson.

Way to miss the overall point. Also the fact that you have to cook it to remove pathogens is if anything another point that would reinforce Plutarch's argument that we are not really predisposed to eat meat like carnivores are.

Way to miss the overall point. Also the fact that you have to cook it to remove pathogens is if anything another point that would reinforce Plutarch's argument that we are not really predisposed to eat meat like carnivores are.

If you think we cook meat to only remove pathogens then you also need a lesson in biology.

We are predisposed to eat meat, as shown by thousands of years of our evolution. The fact that we can also eat plants doesn't make us herbivores, just like the fact that we can eat meat doesn't make us exclusively carnivores.

Ignorance I will admit to brother, I don't have the necessary knowledge to refute your claims.
But stupid? I find that quality generally resides in people who are too small minded to accept anyone elses point of view. My ealier comment was aimed at the way you delivered your message rather than the content itself. I steadfastly stand by my assertion that it must be your meatless diet that makes you seem like such a douche. If not that, I can only assume your whore of a mother abandoned you before imparting the finer points of social niceties.
Fuckin a. Haha. Good stuff.

Toughen up. Oh but you can't, you will lose manly power when you stop eating animals haha... what insecure boy you are.

waynes-world-get-a-load-of-this-guy.gif

If you think we cook meat to only remove pathogens then you also need a lesson in biology.

We are predisposed to eat meat, as shown by thousands of years of our evolution. The fact that we can also eat plants doesn't make us herbivores, just like the fact that we can eat meat doesn't make us exclusively carnivores.

Did you try being a vegeterian or you are completely talking with no experience and you allow yourself to be brainwashed by what other say and think, while you yourself has no first hand experience.

That's brainwashing I am talking about.

Did you try being a vegeterian or you are completely talking with no experience and you allow yourself to be brainwashed by what other say and think, while you yourself has no first hand experience.

That's brainwashing I am talking about.

No breh, that's basic biochemistry.

No breh, that's basic biochemistry.

Basic is when you experience it yourself. That's the reality. But they succeeded to brainwash us so much, it's immediate fear to even try being a vegeterian (will it be healthy, is there enough iron etc...). We even forgot what is wrong and what is right. It's wrong to kill an animal when there is no need for that. And today it's really really bad. They really did a good job with that. There cannot be peace when we humans support so much violence. It's impossible. Sooner or later past and deeds catches us and we are sorry then and even then we play a victim "Why is this happening to me, what wrong have I done".. most playing a victim.

Come back when you learn English, son.

Come back when you will have enough courage to stop eating animals. Don't worry, I will give you instructions. You will have more than enough proteins ;)

Come back when you will have enough courage to stop eating animals. Don't worry, I will give you instructions. You will have more than enough proteins ;)

'Knowledge is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit, wisdom is knowing that you should be eating a steak anyway.' - Me.

Anything is possible, I suppose. They were slaves, so they were likely getting fed pig slop. It could've very well been vegetarian pig slop.

Back