BREAKING: Secretary of State Tillerson Out!

Considering the political climate before, during and after the election. Did you expect things to run smoothly?

As an observer, I'm surprised Donald is winning. I mean how many in DC actually wanted him elected? Everyone and their momma had been making donations to the CF.
He is firing people he hired, not people who carried over from the previous administration.

He's getting more wiggle room now. My guess is that he will endict a person or two once he can do it (realisticly).

I think it's the only way if he wants to run USA.

I think you are overestimating his list of candidates for certain positions. It's DC.
He picked Tillerson though. He also picked Sessions and it's public knowledge he isn't happy with Sessions. Bannon was crucial to Trump's win, but he to was fired. Bannon wasn't Washington establishment.

It kinda saddens me that an accomplished military guy like Kelly has to use the word "Tweet".

Even better is that Kelly knows that when he's eventually fired it will be via tweet....

All those years in service and he won't get a sitdown with his Commander in Chief. Nope, he's going to see a TV report that says "Trump tweets that Scaramucci is the new Chief of Staff"....

lol

He picked Tillerson though. He also picked Sessions and it's public knowledge he isn't happy with Sessions. Bannon was crucial to Trump's win, but he to was fired. Bannon wasn't Washington establishment.
Loyalty is a one way street with Don the Con.

Sure. He might fire more people and I wouldn't be super surprised. We have to consider that he had almost all media and some very heavy private players against him from the get go. People invested in Hillary winning.

Either case. Counting the election and the follow up this has certainly been and continues to be a most exciting time in America, domestically and internationally.

I think you are overestimating his list of candidates for certain positions. It's DC.

Tillerson was supposed to be another "Bussinessman Outsider", although whether that's really true of an oil exec (let alone one with a history of ties to the Kremlin) is dubious.

Trump is going to go down as the most incompetent president in American history. Pretty soon it's just going to be him and his kids and that says a lot about the kind of person he is. Nobody can work with him or wants to be around him. Gosh he is a joke

So now we're firing the Secretary of State on Twitter. What a time to be alive.

Tillerson was a horrible swamp appointment because it was impossible to really divest. He could never make a deal that would benefit Exxon and come out looking clean. But firing him at this point is only going to make the "team" less competent and dignified. The backfilling of positions is already said to include a fucking torture madame.

[/QUOTE]

@jimbob27
"From Ukraine to Syria – and now the U.K. – Russia continues to be an irresponsible force of instability in the world, acting with open disregard for the sovereignty of other states and the life of their citizens." Tillerson, 3/12/18, shortly before being fired.

Tillerson was supposed to be another "Bussinessman Outsider", although whether that's really true of an oil exec (let alone one with a history of ties to the Kremlin) is dubious.

Well Exxon Mobile CEO right?

I took for granted that the "businessman outsider" was a meme to trick people with absolutely 0 clue.

That Cadillac ranked ahead of some BMW
and Mercedes models and stacks up well against the others:

https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/rankings/luxury-large-cars

Autotrader's Advice

To us, the 2016 Cadillac CTS offers a few advantages over the 2016 BMW 5 Series. Yes, many items are roughly identical, like handling and performance, reliability, safety equipment and technology, but the CTS's base price ($46,600) is around $4,500 cheaper than an entry-level 5 Series, which starts around $51,000 with shipping, a price difference that continues up through both models' trim levels. We think the Cadillac also offers more modern styling compared to the BMW's aging design, and we love the CTS's available magnetic ride-control suspension. We admit this is a close one, since you can't really go wrong with either of these two cars, but our money would buy the Cadillac.

https://www.autotrader.com/car-reviews/2016-bmw-5-series-vs-2016-cadillac-cts-which-is-better-247726

The ATS-V is a more linear machine. It has more power, at 464 hp and 445 pound-feet of torque, but it delivers it in a saner, more accessible way. The M3 has a tendency to kick out its ass end even when you didn’t ask it to, which might seem insouciant but can be plain scary. The ATS has to be coaxed into any type of slide. The ride is better, less punishing, and the magnetic shocks are a wonder found on a number of GM products. They allow the car to ride comfortably over big bumps even at speed. By contrast, the M3 is so stiff it seems brittle.

https://www.theverge.com/2016/8/9/12408762/cadillac-ats-cts-ct6-versus-bmw

Well if you are getting a Caddy CTS with any kind equipment they quickly hit 80k-90k and then you are looking at the BMW 7 series. The ATS-V can certainly compete with the 3 series, but going higher I would definently be going for BMW M5, M7 or a mercedes AMG. I also like the looks better. But props to caddy for the improvements.

Last edited:
Counting the election and the follow up this has certainly been and continues to be a most exciting time in America, domestically and internationally.

“A most exciting time”?

Good God, reality TV and smart phones have ruined our minds.

You support an adulterous man full of envy, greed, hate, deceit, ego, and has an incessant love of power. All qualities of a great GOP Christian.

You have a profound misunderstanding of Christ my friend

nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif

Well Exxon Mobile CEO right?

I took for granted that the "businessman outsider" was a meme to trick people with absolutely 0 clue.

Yeah, I'm sure he knows his way around Washington (and the Kremlin), and had the obvious ties to the Republican party.
He was hardly beholden to the party politics though, and that wasn't the source of conflict with Trump anyway.

Back