Premier League Thread 2017/18 v87: Alcoholics FC United

Who drinks more alcohol from the Alcoholics FC United?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steer clear of betting on Stags. New Manager. Only got 3pts from 3 consecutive gm's we had the lead in. I like him, Flitcroft, but he needs more time. Squad was punching above its weight knocking on auto-promotion door.

Might ask my mate if he wants to go to County vs Mansfield Saturday... 2-1 home win imo.

GIG22bD.gif

Just reading about this latest suspicious Russian death. Oh my.

Russians in the UK right now:

collar-tug-gif-8.gif

Steer clear of betting on Stags. New Manager. Only got 3pts from 3 consecutive gm's we had the lead in. I like him, Flitcroft, but he needs more time. Squad was punching above its weight knocking on auto-promotion door.
3 NHL parlays: 1. +394 2. +1510 3. +6491

1. Laine, Seguin, Kopitar and Kucherov to score a point
2. Stars, Bruins, Tampa and Kings to win in regulation
3. Laine, Seguin, Kopitar and Kucherov to score 2 points

Might ask my mate if he wants to go to County vs Mansfield Saturday... 2-1 home win imo.
Go to slab square pre match. Lively.

Tickets will be hard to score. Stags sold out their allocation.

City binned going after Fred.

Rumours are theyre interested in hijacking Emre Can to Juve deal.

@Clear Winner
Did you read about the black panther guy that just died days after a Judge had turned over his conviction?

41 yrs in solitary confinement

Yeah

Putin's also passed on taking May's olive branch offer of a soft climb down today. Forcing May into the humiliating position of having to beg for a unified Western response.

What with your *special ally* temporarily turning into Trumpton, you've no cover.

I can't tell if Trump is aligned with Russia, but Russia 100% helped him to win.
If I was Putin I'd do everything in my power to ensure this incompetent, mentally handicapped fool was elected to weaken my enemy. And it's working perfectly.
The West is full of weak leaders now who can't stand up to him.

Would love Russia to take a stranglehold of Europe over the next 10-20 years. Would be great.

How's the career mode on UFC 3, Bwin? I'm thinking of getting a new game. Barely play anything online these days though, so focused on career.

It's ok, nothing amazing.

Good to pick up for an hour to kill some time.

@EOW does have a point tbf

How can you say I'm not the one true if you've never given me a chance?

I sent her a pm saying "how about you and Tules go on a date"

I told her not to respond in pm, but to answer in thread.

Below is what she posted

sounds great

@UltimateVictory i have a random injection filled with a drug I found as I was leaving

I don't know what's in it but I'm willing to inject it in you...

I'm worried the P-Virus is spreading and there's a minute chance this injection can cure you.

I sent her a pm saying "how about you and Tules go on a date"

I told her not to respond in pm, but to answer in thread.

Below is what she posted

omfg

frenzy, pizza yeah? I'll pay half

Can't wait for United to get bounced on away goals

@UltimateVictory i have a random injection filled with a drug I found as I was leaving

I don't know what's in it but I'm willing to inject it in you...

I'm worried the P-Virus is spreading and there's a minute chance this injection can cure you.

@UltimateVictory It's a trap! The syringe contains the P-Virus, don't take it, or you'll be posting garbage baes and chunes like @Tules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back