Russia just threatened the UK with Nukes

I'm listening.

He hasn't exactly been sticking up for the UK here, has he?

In fact quite the opposite. He did what he could to turn military grade nerve agents into "400LB nerd on the couch" and then fired the SoS who was actually condemning Russian actions here the next day.

No, they're waving the giant nuclear dick around at our allies because it's been common for years, and they truly fear we'll hold them accountable.

This response amounts to "keep talking and we'll kill you too" and the reason they're feeling bold enough to say it isn't exactly a secret.

Do you think it's a coincidence Trump just fired the guy who openly agreed with the UK about this spy?

So under Obama if the UK threatened Russia then Putin wouldn't say shit? I'd be far more worried about Trump doing something stupid in retaliation than Obama.

Don't know. Could be. Guess we'll see how it plays out.

Well, I can't say I am surprised. Germany offered you 80 years ago to destroy the Bolsheviks once and for all.
But the UK choose to be allies. I guess its time for the UK to reap what you sow.

On the up site being a member of the EU for decades to come it should be relatively easy to expose European wide sanction on Russia.
And the American president came straight out in strong support of the UK as well.

<28>

He hasn't exactly been sticking up for the UK here, has he?

In fact quite the opposite. He did what he could to turn military grade nerve agents into "400LB nerd on the couch" and then fired the SoS who was actually condemning Russian actions here the next day.

Don't know. But what I'm hearing is that the UK should be kissing our asses a lot more if they need us to take care of them after they issue threats.

Meh. Talk is cheap. The moment the Russians actually use Nukes, the Motherland gets anally raped with a glow in the dark dildo, and they know it.
I guess for now they will stick to annexing portions of other countries and assassiating whomever they like , wherever they like by whatever means they like and meddle in elections without repercussion

Odd usage considering UK is a nuclear power itself. I wonder if nuclear power is meant as SC permanent member given the context of the rest of the article. Any other sources outside of the Sun reporting this?

i think it is just tough guy talk. UK has nuclear subs and elite american made missiles and Russia does not have elite missile defense to stop there nukes. Only USA has defense systems good enough to stop elite level ICBM and submarine missiles. UK missiles and nukes are not like pakistan or india.

Don't know. But what I'm hearing is that the UK should be kissing our asses a lot more if they need us to take care of them after they issue threats.

I guess you aren't aware of our special relationship with the UK and what that entails.

Well, I can't say I am surprised. Germany offered you 80 years ago to destroy the Bolsheviks once and for all.
But the UK choose to be allies. I guess its time for the UK to reap what you sow.

On the up site being a member of the EU for decades to come it should be relatively easy to expose European wide sanction on Russia.
And the American president came straight out in strong support of the UK as well.

<28>

No good dead goes unpunished, old boy:)

So under Obama if the UK threatened Russia then Putin wouldn't say shit? I'd be far more worried about Trump doing something stupid in retaliation than Obama.

Instead of magical what-if's where the scenario is reversed and brought back in time, let's just answer this...

Do you think Russia is more or less likely to outright threaten our allies with nukes while Trump is president?

Consider that Russia threatened the UK because they came to a conclusion that Trump already disagrees with before you answer.

Don't know. Could be. Guess we'll see how it plays out.

It's really not that hard to see. Russia's feeling incredibly emboldened now that the 1 super-power who held them in check is now working towards their best interests.

That they talk the talk and we walk the walk? Sounds special. Wake me up when something other than empty posturing takes place.

You're a cuck. Like for real.

This is what cuck behavior really is.

Thousands of UK and commonwealth troops have died for our interests in this past century. They've earned our support for the next millennium.

Fuck you.

Mutually assured destruction it is then.

I am practicing my duck and cover , Im sure I will survive and rule the wasteland , sign up now to my band of Marauders (you will have to provide your own leather chaps/trousers body harnessess etc).

It's almost like shit is really going down lately because we foolishly elected a man-child as leader of our country while he was compromised by a foreign state.

But nah, couldn't be. Just MAGA and stuff. Can't wait to see Trumpbots defend Russia threatening doomsday for having a finger pointed at them.
Yes, UK threatening Russian is all Trump's fault. Thanks, Trump.

They didnt threaten nuclear weapons you hack. They said you shouldnt threaten a nuclear power, which they are.

Accuse Russia of poisoning a double agent on uk soil with no evidence and have all media outlets repeat that it was russia

Of course a 1980s nerve gas couldnt possibly have been reproduced or perhaps fell in to the wrong hands

Nope, it was russia, 100% case closed, no investigation needed, no samples for russia.

Theresea may said it was russia so its true now

Back